Network DEA efficiency in input-output models: With an application to OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Färe & Gerald Whittaker, 1995. "An Intermediate Input Model Of Dairy Production Using Complex Survey Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 201-213.
- Thijs ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 23, pages 425-446
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 93-108.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 1996. "The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only," Discussion Paper 1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-07, CIRANO.
- Victoria Shestalova, 2001. "General Equilibrium Analysis of International TFP Growth Rates," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 391-404.
- Guido Cella & Giovanni Pica, 2001. "Inefficiency Spillovers in Five OECD Countries: An Interindustry Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 405-416.
- Thijs ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis: A Synthesis,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 19, pages 347-370
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thijs Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2002. "Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis: A Synthesis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 111-128, September.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 2000. "Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis : A Synthesis," Discussion Paper 2000-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 2002. "Neoclassical growth accounting and frontier analysis : A synthesis," Other publications TiSEM b3c67537-f899-4cf5-a5cb-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Li, Sung-Ko, 1992. " Linear Programming Models for Firm and Industry Performance," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 599-608.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 2000. "Network DEA," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 35-49, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirdehghan, S. Morteza & Fukuyama, Hirofumi, 2016. "Pareto–Koopmans efficiency and network DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 78-88.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos & Kourtzidis, Stavros, 2011. "The use of supply chain DEA models in operations management: A survey," MPRA Paper 31846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Chin-wei & Chiu, Yung-ho & Fang, Wei-ta & Shen, Neng, 2014. "Assessing the performance of Taiwan’s environmental protection system with a non-radial network DEA approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 547-556.
- Avkiran, Necmi K., 2009. "Opening the black box of efficiency analysis: An illustration with UAE banks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 930-941, August.
- Kao, Chiang, 2014. "Network data envelopment analysis: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 1-16.
- Chen, Ping-Chuan & Hung, Shiu-Wan, 2016. "An actor-network perspective on evaluating the R&D linking efficiency of innovation ecosystems," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 303-312.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Zhu, Joe & Tone, Kaoru & Klemen, Bernhard M., 2014. "Decomposing technical efficiency and scale elasticity in two-stage network DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 584-594.
- Alperovych, Yan & Amess, Kevin & Wright, Mike, 2013.
"Private equity firm experience and buyout vendor source: What is their impact on efficiency?,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 601-611.
- Y. Alperovych & K. Amess & M. Wright, 2012. "Private Equity Firm Experience and Buy-out Vendor Source: What is their Impact on Efficiency?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/800, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217595917500233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Y. & Triantis, K. & Murray-Tuite, P. & Edara, P., 2011. "Performance measurement of a transportation network with a downtown space reservation system: A network-DEA approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1140-1159.
- Khalili-Damghani, Kaveh & Tavana, Madjid & Santos-Arteaga, Francisco J. & Mohtasham, Sima, 2015. "A dynamic multi-stage data envelopment analysis model with application to energy consumption in the cotton industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 320-328.
- Sulimierska, Malgorzata, 2016. "The impact of capital account liberalisation on productivity growth: the evidence from Poland since 1995," Economics PhD Theses 1216, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Chen, Ci & Yan, Hong, 2011. "Network DEA model for supply chain performance evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 147-155, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1574-:d:110915 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Tai-Hsin & Lin, Chung-I & Chen, Kuan-Chen, 2017. "Evaluating efficiencies of Chinese commercial banks in the context of stochastic multistage technologies," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 93-110.
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesús T. & Vidal, Fernando & Zofío, José L., 2017. "Evaluating productive performance: A new approach based on the product-mix problem consistent with Data Envelopment Analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 134-144.
- Ke Wang, 2013. "Efficiency evaluation of multistage supply chain with data envelopment analysis models," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 48, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Malgorzata Sulimierska, 2014. "Total factor productivity estimation for Polish manufacturing industry: A comparison of alternative methods," Working Paper Series 6714, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Kao, Chiang, 2009. "Efficiency decomposition in network data envelopment analysis: A relational model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 949-962, February.
- Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki, 2009. "Network DEA: A slacks-based measure approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 243-252, August.
- Hiroyuki Kawaguchi & Kaoru Tone & Miki Tsutsui, 2014. "Estimation of the efficiency of Japanese hospitals using a dynamic and network data envelopment analysis model," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 101-112, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:178:y:2007:i:1:p:292-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.