The Solow residual, Domar aggregation, and inefficiency: a synthesis of TFP measures
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Diewart, W Erwin & Morrison, Catherine J, 1986.
"Adjusting Output and Productivity Indexes for Changes in the Terms of Trade,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(383), pages 659-79, September.
- W.E. Diewert & Catherine J. Morrison, 1985. "Adjusting Output and Productivity Indexes for Changes in the Terms of Trade," NBER Working Papers 1564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 1992. "Malmquist Productivity Indexes and Fisher Ideal Indexes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(410), pages 158-60, January.
- Melleny Black & Melody Guy & Nathan McLellan, 2003.
"Productivity in New Zealand 1988 to 2002,"
Treasury Working Paper Series
03/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- Kevin J. Fox & W. Erwin Diewert, 2004.
"On the Estimation of Returns to Scale, Technical Progress and Monopolistic Markups,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
310, Econometric Society.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2008. "On the estimation of returns to scale, technical progress and monopolistic markups," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 174-193, July.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 2002.
"Neoclassical growth accounting and frontier analysis : A synthesis,"
Other publications TiSEM
b3c67537-f899-4cf5-a5cb-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thijs Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2002. "Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis: A Synthesis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 111-128, September.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 2000. "Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis : A Synthesis," Discussion Paper 2000-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001.
"The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 93-108.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-07, CIRANO.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 1996. "The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only," Discussion Paper 1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Victoria Shestalova, 2001. "General Equilibrium Analysis of International TFP Growth Rates," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 391-404.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:36:y:2011:i:1:p:71-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.