A simulation study of despatch bay performance in the steel processing industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Persson, Fredrik & Olhager, Jan, 2002. "Performance simulation of supply chain designs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 231-245, June.
- Spedding, T. A. & Sun, G. Q., 1999. "Application of discrete event simulation to the activity based costing of manufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 289-301, January.
- Ballis, Athanasios & Golias, John, 2004. "Towards the improvement of a combined transport chain performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 420-436, January.
- R. D. Wright & T. E. Ramsay, Jr., 1979. "On the Effectiveness of Common Random Numbers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(7), pages 649-656, July.
- Aguilar-Saven, R.S.Ruth Sara, 2004. "Business process modelling: Review and framework," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 129-149, July.
- Mason, Scott J. & Mauricio Ribera, P. & Farris, Jennifer A. & Kirk, Randall G., 2003. "Integrating the warehousing and transportation functions of the supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 141-159, March.
- Jansen, Derrien R. & Weert, Arjen van & Beulens, Adrie J. M. & Huirne, Ruud B. M., 2001. "Simulation model of multi-compartment distribution in the catering supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 210-224, August.
- Disney, S. M. & Naim, M. M. & Potter, A., 2004. "Assessing the impact of e-business on supply chain dynamics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 109-118, May.
- Oral, Muhittin & Kettani, Ossama, 1993. "The facets of the modeling and validation process in operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 216-234, April.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2003. "Supply Chain Simulation : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2003-103, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:179:y:2007:i:2:p:567-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.