A simulation study of despatch bay performance in the steel processing industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oral, Muhittin & Kettani, Ossama, 1993. "The facets of the modeling and validation process in operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 216-234, April.
- Aguilar-Saven, R.S.Ruth Sara, 2004. "Business process modelling: Review and framework," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 129-149, July.
- R. D. Wright & T. E. Ramsay, Jr., 1979. "On the Effectiveness of Common Random Numbers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(7), pages 649-656, July.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2003. "Supply Chain Simulation : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2003-103, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Disney, S. M. & Naim, M. M. & Potter, A., 2004. "Assessing the impact of e-business on supply chain dynamics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 109-118, May.
- Ballis, Athanasios & Golias, John, 2004. "Towards the improvement of a combined transport chain performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 420-436, January.
- Jansen, Derrien R. & Weert, Arjen van & Beulens, Adrie J. M. & Huirne, Ruud B. M., 2001. "Simulation model of multi-compartment distribution in the catering supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 210-224, August.
- Spedding, T. A. & Sun, G. Q., 1999. "Application of discrete event simulation to the activity based costing of manufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 289-301, January.
- Persson, Fredrik & Olhager, Jan, 2002. "Performance simulation of supply chain designs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 231-245, June.
- Mason, Scott J. & Mauricio Ribera, P. & Farris, Jennifer A. & Kirk, Randall G., 2003. "Integrating the warehousing and transportation functions of the supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 141-159, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:94:y:2009:i:3:p:722-731 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:179:y:2007:i:2:p:567-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.