Reconciling ratio analysis and DEA as performance assessment tools
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhargava, Mukesh & Dubelaar, Chris & Ramaswami, Sridhar, 1994. "Reconciling diverse measures of performance : A conceptual framework and test of a methodology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 235-246.
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Chen, Yao & Iqbal Ali, Agha, 2002. "Output-input ratio analysis and DEA frontier," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 476-479, November.
- Thanassoulis, E. & Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G., 1996. "A comparison of data envelopment analysis and ratio analysis as tools for performance assessment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-244, June.
- Ray, Subhash C & Mukherjee, Kankana, 1996. "Decomposition of the Fisher Ideal Index of Productivity: A Non-parametric Dual Analysis of US Airlines Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1659-1678, November.
- C. A. Knox Lovell & E. Grifell-Tatjé, 1996.
"Profits and Productivity,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
97-18, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Agrell, Per J. & Wikner, Joakim, 1996. "A coherent methodology for productivity analysis employing integrated partial efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 401-411, December.
- Schefczyk, Michael, 1993. "Industrial benchmarking: A case study of performance analysis techniques," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-11, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:178:y:2007:i:1:p:277-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.