Effective production: measuring of the sales effect using data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L., 2012. "Two-dimensional efficiency decomposition to measure the demand effect in productivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 584-593.
- Pierre Ouellette & Valérie Vierstraete, 2010.
"Malmquist indexes with quasi-fixed inputs: an application to school districts in Québec,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 173(1), pages 57-76, January.
- Pierre Ouellette & Valérie Vierstraete, 2008. "Malmquist indexes with quasi-fixed inputs: An application to school districts in Québec," Cahiers de recherche 08-25, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Yu, Ming-Miin & Lin, Erwin T.J., 2008. "Efficiency and effectiveness in railway performance using a multi-activity network DEA model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1005-1017, December.
- Boaz Golany & Eran Tamir, 1995. "Evaluating Efficiency-Effectiveness-Equality Trade-Offs: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(7), pages 1172-1184, July.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L., 2014. "Proactive data envelopment analysis: Effective production and capacity expansion in stochastic environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 537-548.
- Timo Kuosmanen, 2008. "Representation theorem for convex nonparametric least squares," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(2), pages 308-325, July.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Kuosmanen, Timo, 2012. "Stochastic semi-nonparametric frontier estimation of electricity distribution networks: Application of the StoNED method in the Finnish regulatory model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2189-2199.
- Graf, M. & Kimms, A., 2013. "Transfer price optimization for option-based airline alliance revenue management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 281-293.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2009. "An evaluation of European airlines' operational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 525-533, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601483 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Vaz & A. Camanho & R. Guimarães, 2010. "The assessment of retailing efficiency using Network Data Envelopment Analysis," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 173(1), pages 5-24, January.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Narasimhan, Ram & Nair, Anand, 2006. "Vendor performance with supply risk: A chance-constrained DEA approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 212-222, April.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Andrew L. Johnson, 2010. "Data Envelopment Analysis as Nonparametric Least-Squares Regression," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(1), pages 149-160, February.
- Asmild, Mette & Paradi, Joseph C. & Reese, David N. & Tam, Fai, 2007. "Measuring overall efficiency and effectiveness using DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 305-321, April.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C.A.K. Lovell, 1997. "A DEA-based analysis of productivity change and intertemporal managerial performance," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 73(0), pages 177-189, October.
- Alam, Ila M Semenick & Sickles, Robin C, 2000. "Time Series Analysis of Deregulatory Dynamics and Technical Efficiency: The Case of the U.S. Airline Industry," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(1), pages 203-218, February.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:164:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-014-0557-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, W E, 1992. "The Measurement of Productivity," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 163-198, July.
- Chen, Wen-Chih & McGinnis, Leon F., 2007. "Reconciling ratio analysis and DEA as performance assessment tools," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 277-291, April.
- Diewert, W E, 1980. "Capital and the Theory of Productivity Measurement," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 260-267, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ke Wang & Chia-Yen Lee & Jieming Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2018.
"Operational performance management of the power industry: a distinguishing analysis between effectiveness and efficiency,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 268(1), pages 513-537, September.
- Ke Wang & Chia-Yen Lee & Jieming Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2016. "Operational performance management of the power industry: A distinguishing analysis between effectiveness and efficiency," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 93, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Ke Wang & Jieming Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2017. "Operational and environmental performance in China¡¯s thermal power industry: Taking an effectiveness measure as complement to an efficiency measure," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 100, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:197-214 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Effectiveness measure; Sales effect; Effective production; Strategic position;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:235:y:2015:i:1:p:453-486:10.1007/s10479-015-1932-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.