Decomposition of the Fisher Ideal Index of Productivity: A Non-parametric Dual Analysis of US Airlines Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:52-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukherjee, Kankana & Ray, Subhash C. & Miller, Stephen M., 2001. "Productivity growth in large US commercial banks: The initial post-deregulation experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 913-939, May.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2005. "Shadow Profit Maximization and a Generalized Measure of Inefficiency," Working papers 2005-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:141:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-008-9503-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Wen-Chih & McGinnis, Leon F., 2007. "Reconciling ratio analysis and DEA as performance assessment tools," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 277-291, April.
- Li, Ye & Wang, Yan-zhang & Cui, Qiang, 2015. "Evaluating airline efficiency: An application of Virtual Frontier Network SBM," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-17.
- repec:eee:appene:v:199:y:2017:i:c:p:13-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Ye & Wang, Yan-zhang & Cui, Qiang, 2016. "Has airline efficiency affected by the inclusion of aviation into European Union Emission Trading Scheme? Evidences from 22 airlines during 2008–2012," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 8-22.
- Fung, Michael K., 2006. "Scale economies, X-efficiency, and convergence of productivity among bank holding companies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2857-2874, October.
- Mekaroonreung, Maethee & Johnson, Andrew L., 2014. "A nonparametric method to estimate a technical change effect on marginal abatement costs of U.S. coal power plants," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 45-55.
- David Lambert, 1998. "Productivity Measurement from a Reference Technology: A Distance Function Approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 289-304, November.
- Mallikarjun, Sreekanth, 2015. "Efficiency of US airlines: A strategic operating model," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 46-56.
- C. O’Donnell, 2012. "An aggregate quantity framework for measuring and decomposing productivity change," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 255-272, December.
- Lordkipanidze, Nazibrola & Tauer, Loren W., 2000. "Farmer Efficiency and Technology Use with Age," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 24-31, April.
- Fung, Michael K., 2006. "Are labor-saving technologies lowering employment in the banking industry?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 179-198, January.
- E. Grifell-TatjeÌ & C. A. K. Lovell, 2015. "Decompositions of Profitability Change Using Cost Functions: A Comment," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Tim Coelli & Sergio Perelman & Elliot Romano, 1999. "Accounting for Environmental Influences in Stochastic Frontier Models: With Application to International Airlines," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 251-273, June.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L., 2012. "Two-dimensional efficiency decomposition to measure the demand effect in productivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 584-593.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2009.
"Infeasibility and Directional Distance Functions with Application to the Determinateness of the Luenberger Productivity Indicator,"
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications,
Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 55-73, April.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "Infeasibility and Directional Distance Functions with Application to the Determinateness of the Luenberger Productivity Indicator," Working Papers 2008-ECO-11, IESEG School of Management.
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:121-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Granderson, Gerald & Linvill, Carl, 1998. "Nonparametric measurement of productive efficiency in the presence of regulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 643-657, November.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:130-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timo Kuosmanen & Timo Sipiläinen, 2009. "Exact decomposition of the Fisher ideal total factor productivity index," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 137-150, June.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:534-546 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnab K. Deb & Subhash C. Ray, 2013. "Economic Reforms and Total Factor Productivity Growth of Indian Manufacturing: An Inter-State Analysis," Working papers 2013-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:106:y:1996:i:439:p:1659-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.