Balancing staffing and switching costs in a service center with flexible servers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fred F. Easton & Donald F. Rossin, 1991. "Sufficient Working Subsets for the Tour Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(11), pages 1441-1451, November.
- Duder, John C. & Rosenwein, Moshe B., 2001. "Towards "zero abandonments" in call center performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 50-56, November.
- Michael J. Brusco & Larry W. Jacobs, 1998. "Personnel Tour Scheduling When Starting-Time Restrictions Are Present," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(4), pages 534-547, April.
- Stewart, B. D. & Webster, D. B. & Ahmad, S. & Matson, J. O., 1994. "Mathematical models for developing a flexible workforce," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 243-254, October.
- Slomp, Jannes & Suresh, Nallan C., 2005. "The shift team formation problem in multi-shift manufacturing operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 708-728, September.
- Campbell, Gerard M. & Diaby, Moustapha, 2002. "Development and evaluation of an assignment heuristic for allocating cross-trained workers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 9-20, April.
- Gerard M. Campbell, 1999. "Cross-Utilization of Workers Whose Capabilities Differ," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 722-732, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:2:p:924-938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.