Urban stormwater drainage management: The development of a multicriteria decision aid approach for best management practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hokkanen, Joonas & Salminen, Pekka, 1997. "Choosing a solid waste management system using multicriteria decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 19-36, April.
- Karagiannidis, Avraam & Moussiopoulos, Nicolas, 1997. "Application of ELECTRE III for the integrated management of municipal solid wastes in the Greater Athens Area," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 439-449, March.
- Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Papagiannakis, L., 1997. "A multicriteria decision aid approach for energy planning problems: The case of renewable energy option," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 38-54, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Govindan, Kannan & Jepsen, Martin Brandt, 2016. "ELECTRE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 1-29.
- Diaby, Moussa & Ferrer, Hélène & Valognes, Fabrice, 2013.
"A social choice approach to primary resource management: The rubber tree case in Africa,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 8-14.
- Moussa Diaby & Hélène Ferrer & Fabrice Valognes, 2013. "A Social Choice Approach to Primary Resource Management: The rubber tree Case in Africa," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201305, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Moussa Diaby & Hélène Ferrer & Fabrice Valognes, 2013. "A social choice approach to primary resource management: The rubber tree case in Africa," Post-Print halshs-00804065, HAL.
- Cavallaro, Fausto, 2010. "A comparative assessment of thin-film photovoltaic production processes using the ELECTRE III method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 463-474, January.
- V. M. Jayasooriya & A. W. M. Ng & S. Muthukumaran & B. J. C. Perera, 2016. "Optimal Sizing of Green Infrastructure Treatment Trains for Stormwater Management," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(14), pages 5407-5420, November.
- Fabrice Valognes & Hélène Ferrer & Moussa Diaby & André Clément-Demange, 2011. "A comprehensive decision approach for rubber tree planting management in Africa," Post-Print halshs-00650533, HAL.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:87:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11069-017-2851-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhengnan Zhou & Lei Qu & Tao Zou, 2015. "Quantitative Analysis of Urban Pluvial Flood Alleviation by Open Surface Water Systems in New Towns: Comparing Almere and Tianjin Eco-City," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-21, September.
- Larsson, Magnus & Yan, Jinying & Nordenskjöld, Carl & Forsberg, Kerstin & Liu, Longcheng, 2016. "Characterisation of stormwater in biomass-fired combined heat and power plants – Impact of biomass fuel storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 116-129.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:181:y:2007:i:1:p:338-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.