A comprehensive decision approach for rubber tree planting management in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, C. & Ruperd, Y. & Legret, M., 2007. "Urban stormwater drainage management: The development of a multicriteria decision aid approach for best management practices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 338-349, August.
- Roy, B. & Present, M. & Silhol, D., 1986. "A programming method for determining which Paris metro stations should be renovated," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 318-334, February.
- Moussa Diaby & Fabrice Valognes & André Clément-Demange, 2010. "Utilisation d'une méthode multicritère d'aide à la décision pour le choix des clones d'hévéa à planter en Afrique," Post-Print halshs-00565246, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diaby, Moussa & Ferrer, Hélène & Valognes, Fabrice, 2013.
"A social choice approach to primary resource management: The rubber tree case in Africa,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 8-14.
- Moussa Diaby & Hélène Ferrer & Fabrice Valognes, 2013. "A social choice approach to primary resource management: The rubber tree case in Africa," Post-Print halshs-00804065, HAL.
- Moussa Diaby & Hélène Ferrer & Fabrice Valognes, 2013. "A Social Choice Approach to Primary Resource Management: The rubber tree Case in Africa," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201305, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural resource management; ELECTRE III; rubber tree; multicriteria decision making;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-01-03 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-01-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00650533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.