A comprehensive decision approach for rubber tree planting management in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, C. & Ruperd, Y. & Legret, M., 2007. "Urban stormwater drainage management: The development of a multicriteria decision aid approach for best management practices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 338-349, August.
- Roy, B. & Present, M. & Silhol, D., 1986. "A programming method for determining which Paris metro stations should be renovated," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 318-334, February.
- Moussa Diaby & Fabrice Valognes & André Clément-Demange, 2010. "Utilisation d'une méthode multicritère d'aide à la décision pour le choix des clones d'hévéa à planter en Afrique," Post-Print halshs-00565246, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diaby, Moussa & Ferrer, Hélène & Valognes, Fabrice, 2013.
"A social choice approach to primary resource management: The rubber tree case in Africa,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 8-14.
- Moussa Diaby & Hélène Ferrer & Fabrice Valognes, 2013. "A social choice approach to primary resource management: The rubber tree case in Africa," Post-Print halshs-00804065, HAL.
- Moussa Diaby & Hélène Ferrer & Fabrice Valognes, 2013. "A Social Choice Approach to Primary Resource Management: The rubber tree Case in Africa," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201305, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural resource management; ELECTRE III; rubber tree; multicriteria decision making;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-01-03 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-01-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00650533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .