Report NEP-AFR-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Durevall, Dick, 2011. "East African Community: Pre-conditions for an Effective Monetary Union," Working Papers in Economics 520, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Facchini & Anna Maria Mayda & Mariapia Mendola, 2011. "What Drives Individual Attitude towards Immigration in South Africa?," Development Working Papers 325, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 27 Dec 2011.
- Aravindakshan, Sreejith & Janka Negawo, Worku & Humayun Kabir, Mir & Galib, Md. Waliul, 2011. "Exploring the potential of non-timber forest products: the case of Ethiopian honey export to Denmark," MPRA Paper 35483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Brixiova, Zuzana & Ndikumana, Leonce, 2011. "Credit Constraints and Productive Entrepreneurship in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 6193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Friebel & Juan Miguel Gallego & Mariapia Mendola, 2011. "Xenophobic Attacks, Migration Intentions and Networks: Evidence from the South of Africa," Development Working Papers 321, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- Michael Grimm & Simon Lange & Jann Lay, 2011. "Credit-constrained in risky activities? The determinants of capital stocks of micro and small firms in Western Africa," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 104, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Akresh, Richard & Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Leone, Marinella & Osili, Una O., 2011. "War and Stature: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War," IZA Discussion Papers 6194, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2011. "Agent-based computational economics and African modeling:perspectives and challenges," MPRA Paper 35414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2011. "Law, democracy and the quality of government in Africa," MPRA Paper 35502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2011. "Finance and democracy in Africa," MPRA Paper 35500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego Angemi, 2011. "Measuring Household Vulnerability in the Context of Poverty Education: Evidence from Uganda," Development Working Papers 317, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- Bensch, Gunther & Kluve, Jochen & Peters, Jörg, 2011. "Impacts of Rural Electrification in Rwanda," IZA Discussion Papers 6195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giamporcaro, Stephanie, 2011. "A Market for Environmentally Responsible Investment? Identifying Obstacles and Enablers of Commodification of Environmental Risks in the South African Investment Industry," Discussion Papers dp-11-01-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00653382 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2011. "Reactions of stock market to monetary policy shocks during the global financial crisis: the Nigerian case," MPRA Paper 35581, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Dec 2011.
- Fabrice Valognes & Hélène Ferrer & Moussa Diaby & André Clément-Demange, 2011. "A comprehensive decision approach for rubber tree planting management in Africa," Post-Print halshs-00650533, HAL.
- Diego Angemi, 2011. "Integrating Quantitative and Qualitative Data to Improve our Understanding of Poverty in Uganda," Development Working Papers 320, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- Domingues, Patrick, 2011. "Civil War Exposure And School Enrolment:Evidence From The Mozambican Civil War," NEPS Working Papers 1/2011, Network of European Peace Scientists.