Discriminating thresholds as a tool to cope with imperfect knowledge in multiple criteria decision aiding: Theoretical results and practical issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Corrente, Salvatore & Greco, Salvatore & Słowiński, Roman, 2013. "Multiple Criteria Hierarchy Process with ELECTRE and PROMETHEE," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 820-846.
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 373-386, August.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2278, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- B. Roy & Ph. Vincke, 1984. "Relational Systems of Preference with One or More Pseudo-Criteria: Some New Concepts and Results," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(11), pages 1323-1335, November.
- Figueira, José Rui & Roy, Bernard, 2009. "A note on the paper, "Ranking irregularities when evaluating alternatives by using some ELECTRE methods", by Wang and Triantaphyllou, Omega (2008)," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 731-733, June.
- Levanon, Y & Passy, U, 1980. "The indifference band in multiple criteria decision problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 647-654.
- Tavares, L. Valadares, 2012. "An acyclic outranking model to support group decision making within organizations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 782-790.
- Kadziński, MiŁosz & Greco, Salvatore & SŁowiński, Roman, 2012. "Extreme ranking analysis in robust ordinal regression," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 488-501.
- Bollinger, Dominique & Pictet, Jacques, 2008. "Multiple criteria decision analysis of treatment and land-filling technologies for waste incineration residues," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 418-428, June.
- Wang, Xiaoting & Triantaphyllou, Evangelos, 2008. "Ranking irregularities when evaluating alternatives by using some ELECTRE methods," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 45-63, February.
- Roy, B. & Present, M. & Silhol, D., 1986. "A programming method for determining which Paris metro stations should be renovated," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 318-334, February.
- Roy, Bernard & Slowinski, Roman, 2008. "Handling effects of reinforced preference and counter-veto in credibility of outranking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 185-190, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mavrotas, George & Figueira, José Rui & Siskos, Eleftherios, 2015. "Robustness analysis methodology for multi-objective combinatorial optimization problems and application to project selection," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 142-155.
- Ahn, Byeong Seok & Park, Haechurl, 2014. "Establishing dominance between strategies with interval judgments of state probabilities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 53-59.
- Popiolek, Nathalie & Thais, Françoise, 2016. "Multi-criteria analysis of innovation policies in favour of solar mobility in France by 2030," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 202-219.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:100-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:270:y:2018:i:1:p:352-361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Vanderpooten & Lakmali Weerasena & Margaret M. Wiecek, 2017. "Covers and approximations in multiobjective optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 601-619, March.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:73-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bottero, M. & Ferretti, V. & Figueira, J.R. & Greco, S. & Roy, B., 2015. "Dealing with a multiple criteria environmental problem with interaction effects between criteria through an extension of the Electre III method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 837-850.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:453-461 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDecision aiding process; Preference modeling; Imperfect knowledge; Pseudo-criteria; Multi-criteria analysis/decision support;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:43:y:2014:i:c:p:9-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.