Relational Systems of Preference with One or More Pseudo-Criteria: Some New Concepts and Results
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bentes, Alexandre Veronese & Carneiro, Jorge & da Silva, Jorge Ferreira & Kimura, Herbert, 2012. "Multidimensional assessment of organizational performance: Integrating BSC and AHP," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 1790-1799.
- Gal, Tomas & Hanne, Thomas, 2006. "Nonessential objectives within network approaches for MCDM," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 584-592, January.
- Govindan, Kannan & Jepsen, Martin Brandt, 2016. "ELECTRE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 1-29.
- Hokkanen, Joonas & Salminen, Pekka, 1997. "Choosing a solid waste management system using multicriteria decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 19-36, April.
- Santha Chenayah & Eiji Takeda, 2005. "Eigenvector Procedure based on Weighted Preference Flows in Multicriteria Outranking Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Li, Hui & Sun, Jie, 2009. "Hybridizing principles of the Electre method with case-based reasoning for data mining: Electre-CBR-I and Electre-CBR-II," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 214-224, August.
- Almeida-Dias, J. & Figueira, J.R. & Roy, B., 2010. "Electre Tri-C: A multiple criteria sorting method based on characteristic reference actions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 565-580, August.
- Vetschera, Rudolf, 1991. "A preference-preserving projection technique for MCDM," Discussion Papers, Series I 256, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Gal, Tomas & Hanne, Thomas, 1999. "Consequences of dropping nonessential objectives for the application of MCDM methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 373-378, December.
- Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Dias, Luis & Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Climaco, Joao, 2003. "Resolving inconsistencies among constraints on the parameters of an MCDA model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 72-93, May.
- Hop, Nguyen Van, 2006. "A heuristic solution for fuzzy mixed-model line balancing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(3), pages 798-810, February.
- Kalaı¨, Rim & Lamboray, Claude & Vanderpooten, Daniel, 2012. "Lexicographic α-robustness: An alternative to min–max criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 722-728.
- Dias, Luis & Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Climaco, Joao, 2002. "An aggregation/disaggregation approach to obtain robust conclusions with ELECTRE TRI," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 332-348, April.
- Buyukozkan, G.Gulcin & Feyzioglu, Orhan, 2004. "A fuzzy-logic-based decision-making approach for new product development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 27-45, July.
- Mousseau, V. & Figueira, J. & Naux, J. -Ph., 2001. "Using assignment examples to infer weights for ELECTRE TRI method: Some experimental results," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 263-275, April.
- Roy, B. & Figueira, J.R. & Almeida-Dias, J., 2014. "Discriminating thresholds as a tool to cope with imperfect knowledge in multiple criteria decision aiding: Theoretical results and practical issues," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 9-20.
- Philippe Vincke, 1994. "Recent progresses in Multicriteria Decision-Aid," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 17(2), pages 21-32, September.
- Leger, Julien & Martel, Jean-Marc, 2002. "A multicriteria assignment procedure for a nominal sorting problematic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 349-364, April.
More about this item
Keywordspreference; decision; pseudo-criteria; semiorder;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:11:p:1323-1335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.