Choosing weights from alternative optimal solutions of dual multiplier models in DEA
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooper, W. W. & Deng, Honghui & Gu, Bisheng & Li, Shanling & Thrall, R. M., 2001. "Using DEA to improve the management of congestion in Chinese industries (1981-1997)," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 227-242, December.
- O. B. Olesen & N. C. Petersen, 1996. "Indicators of Ill-Conditioned Data Sets and Model Misspecification in Data Envelopment Analysis: An Extended Facet Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 205-219, February.
- Chen, Yao & Morita, Hiroshi & Zhu, Joe, 2003. "Multiplier bounds in DEA via strong complementary slackness condition solution," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 11-19, October.
- Chang, Kuo-Ping & Guh, Yeah-Yuh, 1991. "Linear production functions and the data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 215-223, May.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Green, Rodney H. & Doyle, John R. & Cook, Wade D., 1996. "Efficiency bounds in Data Envelopment Analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 482-490, March.
- W. Cooper & Dr. Park & Professor Ciurana, 2000. "Marginal Rates and Elasticities of Substitution with Additive Models in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 105-123, March.
- Ole Olesen & N. Petersen, 2003. "Identification and Use of Efficient Faces and Facets in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 323-360, November.
- E. Thanassoulis & R. Allen, 1998. "Simulating Weights Restrictions in Data Envelopment Analysis by Means of Unobserved DMUs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(4), pages 586-594, April.
- R. Allen & A. Athanassopoulos & R.G. Dyson & E. Thanassoulis, 1997. "Weights restrictions and value judgements in Data Envelopment Analysis: Evolution, development and future directions," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 73(0), pages 13-34, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:180:y:2007:i:1:p:443-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.