An assessment of the effect of mass customization on suppliers' inventory levels in a JIT supply chain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alford, Dave & Sackett, Peter & Nelder, Geoff, 2000. "Mass customisation -- an automotive perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 99-110, April.
- George Steiner & Scott Yeomans, 1993. "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model, Just-in-Time Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 728-735, June.
- Kotha, Suresh, 1996. "From mass production to mass customization: The case of the National Industrial Bicycle Company of Japan," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 442-450, October.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1967. "Line Balancing-Sequencing for Mixed-Model Assembly," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 59-75, October.
- Ng, W. C. & Mak, K. L., 1994. "A branch and bound algorithm for scheduling just-in-time mixed-model assembly lines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-3), pages 169-183, January.
- John Miltenburg, 1989. "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines in Just-In-Time Production Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 192-207, February.
- Wieslaw Kubiak & Suresh Sethi, 1991. "A Note on "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines in Just-in-Time Production Systems"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 121-122, January.
- Robert R. Inman & Robert L. Bulfin, 1991. "Note---Sequencing JIT Mixed-Model Assembly Lines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 901-904, July.
- Wieslaw Kubiak & George Steiner & Julian Scott Yeomans, 1997. "Optimal level schedules for mixed-model, multi-level just-in-time assembly systems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 69(0), pages 241-259, January.
- Bautista, J. & Companys, R. & Corominas, A., 1996. "Heuristics and exact algorithms for solving the Monden problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 101-113, January.
- Salvador, Fabrizio & Forza, Cipriano & Rungtusanatham, Manus, 2002. "How to mass customize: Product architectures, sourcing configurations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 61-69.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:181:y:2007:i:2:p:704-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.