An assessment of the effect of mass customization on suppliers' inventory levels in a JIT supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wieslaw Kubiak & Suresh Sethi, 1991. "A Note on "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines in Just-in-Time Production Systems"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 121-122, January.
- Robert R. Inman & Robert L. Bulfin, 1991. "Note---Sequencing JIT Mixed-Model Assembly Lines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 901-904, July.
- Wieslaw Kubiak & George Steiner & Julian Scott Yeomans, 1997. "Optimal level schedules for mixed-model, multi-level just-in-time assembly systems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 69(0), pages 241-259, January.
- Bautista, J. & Companys, R. & Corominas, A., 1996. "Heuristics and exact algorithms for solving the Monden problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 101-113, January.
- Alford, Dave & Sackett, Peter & Nelder, Geoff, 2000. "Mass customisation -- an automotive perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 99-110, April.
- George Steiner & Scott Yeomans, 1993. "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model, Just-in-Time Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 728-735, June.
- Kotha, Suresh, 1996. "From mass production to mass customization: The case of the National Industrial Bicycle Company of Japan," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 442-450, October.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1967. "Line Balancing-Sequencing for Mixed-Model Assembly," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 59-75, October.
- Ng, W. C. & Mak, K. L., 1994. "A branch and bound algorithm for scheduling just-in-time mixed-model assembly lines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-3), pages 169-183, January.
- Salvador, Fabrizio & Forza, Cipriano & Rungtusanatham, Manus, 2002. "How to mass customize: Product architectures, sourcing configurations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 61-69.
- John Miltenburg, 1989. "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines in Just-In-Time Production Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 192-207, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fogliatto, Flavio S. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C. & Borenstein, Denis, 2012. "The mass customization decade: An updated review of the literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 14-25.
- Haruvy, Ernan E. & Li, Tao & Sethi, Suresh P., 2012. "Two-stage pricing for custom-made products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 405-414.
- Afshin Mansouri, S. & Gallear, David & Askariazad, Mohammad H., 2012. "Decision support for build-to-order supply chain management through multiobjective optimization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 24-36.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:181:y:2007:i:2:p:704-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.