Bicriteria sequencing methods for the mixed-model assembly line in just-in-time production systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wieslaw Kubiak & Suresh Sethi, 1991. "A Note on "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines in Just-in-Time Production Systems"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 121-122, January.
- Candace Arai Yano & Ram Rachamadugu, 1991. "Sequencing to Minimize Work Overload in Assembly Lines with Product Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 572-586, May.
- Steiner, George & Yeomans, Julian Scott, 1996. "Optimal level schedules in mixed-model, multi-level JIT assembly systems with pegging," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 38-52, November.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1967. "Line Balancing-Sequencing for Mixed-Model Assembly," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 59-75, October.
- Kubiak, Wieslaw, 1993. "Minimizing variation of production rates in just-in-time systems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 259-271, May.
- Dar-El, Ezey M, 1978. "Mixed-model assembly line sequencing problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 313-323.
- John Miltenburg, 1989. "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines in Just-In-Time Production Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 192-207, February.