Bicriteria sequencing methods for the mixed-model assembly line in just-in-time production systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Candace Arai Yano & Ram Rachamadugu, 1991. "Sequencing to Minimize Work Overload in Assembly Lines with Product Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 572-586, May.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1967. "Line Balancing-Sequencing for Mixed-Model Assembly," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 59-75, October.
- Dar-El, Ezey M, 1978. "Mixed-model assembly line sequencing problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 313-323.
- John Miltenburg, 1989. "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines in Just-In-Time Production Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 192-207, February.
- Wieslaw Kubiak & Suresh Sethi, 1991. "A Note on "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines in Just-in-Time Production Systems"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 121-122, January.
- Steiner, George & Yeomans, Julian Scott, 1996. "Optimal level schedules in mixed-model, multi-level JIT assembly systems with pegging," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 38-52, November.
- Kubiak, Wieslaw, 1993. "Minimizing variation of production rates in just-in-time systems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 259-271, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giard, Vincent & Jeunet, Jully, 2010. "Optimal sequencing of mixed models with sequence-dependent setups and utility workers on an assembly line," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 290-300, February.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2006. "Level-Scheduling bei Variantenfließfertigung: Klassifikation, Literaturüberblick und Modellkritik," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 26/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bautista, Joaquin & Cano, Jaime, 2008. "Minimizing work overload in mixed-model assembly lines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 177-191, March.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2009.
"Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 349-373, January.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2007. "Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 02/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ding, Fong-Yuen & Zhu, Jin & Sun, Hui, 2006. "Comparing two weighted approaches for sequencing mixed-model assembly lines with multiple objectives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 108-131, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:131:y:2001:i:1:p:188-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.