An endosymbiotic evolutionary algorithm for the integration of balancing and sequencing in mixed-model U-lines
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Candace Arai Yano & Ram Rachamadugu, 1991. "Sequencing to Minimize Work Overload in Assembly Lines with Product Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 572-586, May.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1967. "Line Balancing-Sequencing for Mixed-Model Assembly," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 59-75, October.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1970. "Mixed Model Line Balancing with Smoothed Station Assignments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(9), pages 593-603, May.
- John Miltenburg, 1989. "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines in Just-In-Time Production Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 192-207, February.
- Amiya K. Chakravarty & Avraham Shtub, 1985. "Balancing Mixed Model Lines with In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(9), pages 1161-1174, September.