Multi-objective design of team oriented assembly systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. L. C. Macaskill, 1972. "Production-Line Balances for Mixed-Model Lines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4-Part-1), pages 423-434, December.
- Li, Duan & Yang, Jian-Bo & Biswal, M. P., 1999. "Quantitative parametric connections between methods for generating noninferior solutions in multiobjective optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 84-99, August.
- Erel, Erdal & Gokcen, Hadi, 1999. "Shortest-route formulation of mixed-model assembly line balancing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 194-204, July.
- George Vairaktarakis & Janice Kim Winch, 1999. "Worker Cross-Training in Paced Assembly Lines," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 112-131.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1970. "Mixed Model Line Balancing with Smoothed Station Assignments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(9), pages 593-603, May.
- Arzi, Yohanan & Bukchin, Joseph & Masin, Michael, 2001. "An efficiency frontier approach for the design of cellular manufacturing systems in a lumpy demand environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 346-364, October.
- F. Brian Talbot & James H. Patterson & William V. Gehrlein, 1986. "A Comparative Evaluation of Heuristic Line Balancing Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 430-454, April.
- Bukchin, Joseph & Darel, Ezey & Rubinovitz, Jacob, 1997. "Team-oriented assembly system design: A new approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 47-57, August.
- Amiya K. Chakravarty & Avraham Shtub, 1985. "Balancing Mixed Model Lines with In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(9), pages 1161-1174, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:156:y:2004:i:2:p:326-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.