Multi-objective design of team oriented assembly systems
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George Vairaktarakis & Janice Kim Winch, 1999. "Worker Cross-Training in Paced Assembly Lines," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 112-131.
- Amiya K. Chakravarty & Avraham Shtub, 1985. "Balancing Mixed Model Lines with In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(9), pages 1161-1174, September.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1970. "Mixed Model Line Balancing with Smoothed Station Assignments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(9), pages 593-603, May.
- Bukchin, Joseph & Darel, Ezey & Rubinovitz, Jacob, 1997. "Team-oriented assembly system design: A new approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 47-57, August.
- Arzi, Yohanan & Bukchin, Joseph & Masin, Michael, 2001. "An efficiency frontier approach for the design of cellular manufacturing systems in a lumpy demand environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 346-364, October.
- Erel, Erdal & Gokcen, Hadi, 1999. "Shortest-route formulation of mixed-model assembly line balancing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 194-204, July.
- J. L. C. Macaskill, 1972. "Production-Line Balances for Mixed-Model Lines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4-Part-1), pages 423-434, December.
- F. Brian Talbot & James H. Patterson & William V. Gehrlein, 1986. "A Comparative Evaluation of Heuristic Line Balancing Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 430-454, April.
- Li, Duan & Yang, Jian-Bo & Biswal, M. P., 1999. "Quantitative parametric connections between methods for generating noninferior solutions in multiobjective optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 84-99, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:156:y:2004:i:2:p:326-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.