The mixed and multi model line balancing problem: a comparison
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reza H. Ahmadi & Herman Wurgaft, 1994. "Design for Synchronized Flow Manufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(11), pages 1469-1483, November.
- Amiya K. Chakravarty & Avraham Shtub, 1985. "Balancing Mixed Model Lines with In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(9), pages 1161-1174, September.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1967. "Line Balancing-Sequencing for Mixed-Model Assembly," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages B59-B75, October.
- Dar-El, EM & Cucuy, S, 1977. "Optimal mixed-model sequencing for balanced assembly lines," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 333-342.
- J. L. C. Macaskill, 1972. "Production-Line Balances for Mixed-Model Lines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4-Part-1), pages 423-434, December.
- Berger, Ilana & Bourjolly, Jean-Marie & Laporte, Gilbert, 1992. "Branch-and-bound algorithms for the multi-product assembly line balancing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 215-222, April.
- Roger V. Johnson, 1983. "A Branch and Bound Algorithm for Assembly Line Balancing Problems with Formulation Irregularities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(11), pages 1309-1324, November.
- Reza H. Ahmadi & Sriram Dasu & Christopher S. Tang, 1992. "The Dynamic Line Allocation Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(9), pages 1341-1353, September.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1970. "Mixed Model Line Balancing with Smoothed Station Assignments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(9), pages 593-603, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:100:y:1997:i:3:p:399-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.