The mixed and multi model line balancing problem: a comparison
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dar-El, EM & Cucuy, S, 1977. "Optimal mixed-model sequencing for balanced assembly lines," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 333-342.
- Amiya K. Chakravarty & Avraham Shtub, 1985. "Balancing Mixed Model Lines with In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(9), pages 1161-1174, September.
- Reza H. Ahmadi & Herman Wurgaft, 1994. "Design for Synchronized Flow Manufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(11), pages 1469-1483, November.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1967. "Line Balancing-Sequencing for Mixed-Model Assembly," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 59-75, October.
- Berger, Ilana & Bourjolly, Jean-Marie & Laporte, Gilbert, 1992. "Branch-and-bound algorithms for the multi-product assembly line balancing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 215-222, April.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1970. "Mixed Model Line Balancing with Smoothed Station Assignments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(9), pages 593-603, May.
- Roger V. Johnson, 1983. "A Branch and Bound Algorithm for Assembly Line Balancing Problems with Formulation Irregularities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(11), pages 1309-1324, November.
- Reza H. Ahmadi & Sriram Dasu & Christopher S. Tang, 1992. "The Dynamic Line Allocation Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(9), pages 1341-1353, September.
- J. L. C. Macaskill, 1972. "Production-Line Balances for Mixed-Model Lines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4-Part-1), pages 423-434, December.