A goal programming approach to mixed-model assembly line balancing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1970. "Mixed Model Line Balancing with Smoothed Station Assignments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(9), pages 593-603, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2007.
"A classification of assembly line balancing problems,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 674-693, December.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2006. "A classification of assembly line balancing problems," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 12/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Scholl, Armin & Fliedner, Malte & Boysen, Nils, 2010.
"Absalom: Balancing assembly lines with assignment restrictions,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 688-701, February.
- Armin Scholl & Malte Fliedner & Nils Boysen, 2008. "Absalom: Balancing assembly lines with assignment restrictions," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 02/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:taf:tprsxx:v:55:y:2017:i:20:p:6108-6119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kara, Yakup & Paksoy, Turan & Chang, Ching-Ter, 2009. "Binary fuzzy goal programming approach to single model straight and U-shaped assembly line balancing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 335-347, June.
- Yu, Chian-Son & Li, Han-Lin, 2001. "An algorithm for generalized fuzzy binary linear programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(3), pages 496-511, September.
- Kucukkoc, Ibrahim & Zhang, David Z., 2014. "Mathematical model and agent based solution approach for the simultaneous balancing and sequencing of mixed-model parallel two-sided assembly lines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 314-333.
- Gokcen, Hadi & Ag[caron]pak, Kursad, 2006. "A goal programming approach to simple U-line balancing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 577-585, June.
- Hop, Nguyen Van, 2006. "A heuristic solution for fuzzy mixed-model line balancing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(3), pages 798-810, February.
- Ibrahim Kucukkoc & Kadir Buyukozkan & Sule Itir Satoglu & David Z. Zhang, 0. "A mathematical model and artificial bee colony algorithm for the lexicographic bottleneck mixed-model assembly line balancing problem," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-13.
- Costa, Alysson M. & Miralles, Cristóbal, 2009. "Job rotation in assembly lines employing disabled workers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 625-632, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:48:y:1997:i:2:p:177-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.