Heuristics for the mirrored traveling tournament problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henz, Martin & Muller, Tobias & Thiel, Sven, 2004. "Global constraints for round robin tournament scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 92-101, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rasmussen, Rasmus V. & Trick, Michael A., 2008. "Round robin scheduling - a survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(3), pages 617-636, August.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:239:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1586-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brigitte Werners & Thomas Wülfing, 2007. "Optimierung von Spielplänen am Beispiel der Fußball-Bundesliga-Saison 2006/07," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 207-221, August.
- Abilio Lucena & Celso Ribeiro & Andréa Santos, 2010. "A hybrid heuristic for the diameter constrained minimum spanning tree problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 363-381, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1057_jors.2008.170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolau, Juan L., 2011. "The decision to raise firm value through a sports-business exchange: How much are Real Madrid's goals worth to its president's company's goals?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 281-288, November.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:429-:d:130618 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:179:y:2007:i:3:p:775-787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.