Comparison of agent-based scheduling to look-ahead heuristics for real-time transportation problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- Ebben, M. J. R. & van der Heijden, M. C. & van Harten, A., 2005. "Dynamic transport scheduling under multiple resource constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 320-335, December.
- William Vickrey, 1961. "Counterspeculation, Auctions, And Competitive Sealed Tenders," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 8-37, March.
- Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Guerriero, Francesca & Laporte, Gilbert & Musmanno, Roberto, 2003. "Real-time vehicle routing: Solution concepts, algorithms and parallel computing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 1-11, November.
- Bocker, Jorg & Lind, Jurgen & Zirkler, Bernd, 2001. "Using a multi-agent approach to optimise the train coupling and sharing system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 242-252, June.
- Wellman, Michael P. & Walsh, William E. & Wurman, Peter R. & MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K., 2001. "Auction Protocols for Decentralized Scheduling," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 271-303, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pillac, Victor & Gendreau, Michel & Guéret, Christelle & Medaglia, Andrés L., 2013. "A review of dynamic vehicle routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 1-11.
- Polyakovsky, Sergey & M'Hallah, Rym, 2009. "An agent-based approach to the two-dimensional guillotine bin packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 767-781, February.
- Giuseppe Bruno & Andrea Genovese & Antonino Sgalambro, 2010. "An Agent-Based framework for modeling and solving location problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(1), pages 81-96, July.
- Kucukkoc, Ibrahim & Zhang, David Z., 2014. "Mathematical model and agent based solution approach for the simultaneous balancing and sequencing of mixed-model parallel two-sided assembly lines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 314-333.
- Berbeglia, Gerardo & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert, 2010. "Dynamic pickup and delivery problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 8-15, April.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:236:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1683-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, N. & Zhang, D.Z. & Li, Q., 2014. "Agent-based hierarchical production planning and scheduling in make-to-order manufacturing system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 117-130.
- Kuyzu, Gültekin & Akyol, Çağla Gül & Ergun, Özlem & Savelsbergh, Martin, 2015. "Bid price optimization for truckload carriers in simultaneous transportation procurement auctions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 34-58.
- Huang, George Q. & Xu, Su Xiu, 2013. "Truthful multi-unit transportation procurement auctions for logistics e-marketplaces," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 127-148.
- van Lon, Rinde R.S. & Ferrante, Eliseo & Turgut, Ali E. & Wenseleers, Tom & Vanden Berghe, Greet & Holvoet, Tom, 2016. "Measures of dynamism and urgency in logistics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 614-624.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:181:y:2007:i:1:p:59-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.