An Agent-Based framework for modeling and solving location problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Serra & Rosa Colomé, 1998. "Consumer choice in competitive location models: Formulations and heuristics," Economics Working Papers 290, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Tammy Drezner & Zvi Drezner, 2007. "Equity Models in Planar Location," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, January.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Erkut, Erhan & Neuman, Susan, 1989. "Analytical models for locating undesirable facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-291, June.
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Mes, Martijn & van der Heijden, Matthieu & van Harten, Aart, 2007. "Comparison of agent-based scheduling to look-ahead heuristics for real-time transportation problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 59-75, August.
- Galvao, Roberto D. & Gonzalo Acosta Espejo, Luis & Boffey, Brian, 2000. "A comparison of Lagrangean and surrogate relaxations for the maximal covering location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 377-389, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:81-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.