An Agent-Based framework for modeling and solving location problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Galvao, Roberto D. & Gonzalo Acosta Espejo, Luis & Boffey, Brian, 2000. "A comparison of Lagrangean and surrogate relaxations for the maximal covering location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 377-389, July.
- Erkut, Erhan & Neuman, Susan, 1989. "Analytical models for locating undesirable facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-291, June.
- Tammy Drezner & Zvi Drezner, 2007. "Equity Models in Planar Location," Computational Management Science, Springer, pages 1-16.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1-3.
- Daniel Serra & Rosa Colomé, 1998. "Consumer choice in competitive location models: Formulations and heuristics," Economics Working Papers 290, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mes, Martijn & van der Heijden, Matthieu & van Harten, Aart, 2007. "Comparison of agent-based scheduling to look-ahead heuristics for real-time transportation problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 59-75, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Zhou & Cheng, T.C.E. & Dong, Jichang & Wang, Shouyang, 2016. "Evolutionary location and pricing strategies for service merchants in competitive O2O markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 595-609.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation; Agent-Based models; Simulation; Metaheuristics; 90B85; 90C59;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:81-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .