Optimizing the periodic pick-up of raw materials for a manufacturer of auto parts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angelelli, Enrico & Grazia Speranza, Maria, 2002. "The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 233-247, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yujie & Cowling, Peter & Polack, Fiona & Remde, Stephen & Mourdjis, Philip, 2017. "Dynamic optimisation of preventative and corrective maintenance schedules for a large scale urban drainage system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 494-510.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2009.154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hemmelmayr, Vera C. & Doerner, Karl F. & Hartl, Richard F., 2009. "A variable neighborhood search heuristic for periodic routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 791-802, June.
- Norlund, Ellen Karoline & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Laporte, Gilbert, 2015. "Supply vessel planning under cost, environment and robustness considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 271-281.
- Belfiore, PatrIÂ´cia & Yoshida Yoshizaki, Hugo Tsugunobu, 2009. "Scatter search for a real-life heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problem with time windows and split deliveries in Brazil," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 750-758, December.
- Li, Kunpeng & Chen, Bin & Sivakumar, Appa Iyer & Wu, Yong, 2014. "An inventory–routing problem with the objective of travel time minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 936-945.
- Bassetto, Tatiana & Mason, Francesco, 2011. "Heuristic algorithms for the 2-period balanced Travelling Salesman Problem in Euclidean graphs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 253-262, February.
- Vidal, Thibaut & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel & Prins, Christian, 2013. "Heuristics for multi-attribute vehicle routing problems: A survey and synthesis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 1-21.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:179:y:2007:i:3:p:736-746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.