Human resource management and performance: A neural network analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Guest & Jonathan Michie & Neil Conway & Maura Sheehan, 2003. "Human Resource Management and Corporate Performance in the UK," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 291-314, June.
- Catherine Truss, 2001. "Complexities and Controversies in Linking HRM with Organizational Outcomes," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1121-1149, December.
- Ichniowski, Casey & Shaw, Kathryn & Prennushi, Giovanna, 1997. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Productivity: A Study of Steel Finishing Lines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 291-313, June.
- Eleni T. Stavrou & Chris Brewster, 2005.
"The Configurational Approach to Linking Strategic Human Resource Management Bundles with Business Performance: Myth or Reality?,"
management revue - Socio-Economic Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 16(2), pages 186-201.
- Eleni T. Stavrou & Chris Brewster, 2005. "The Configurational Approach to Linking Strategic Human Resource Management Bundles with Business Performance: Myth or Reality?," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 16(2), pages 186-201.
- Moreno, David & Marco, Paulina & Olmeda, Ignacio, 2006. "Self-organizing maps could improve the classification of Spanish mutual funds," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1039-1054, October.
- Rita Campos e Cunha & Miguel Pina e Cunha & Antonio Morgado & Chris Brewster, 2002. "Market forces, strategic management, HRM practices and organizational performance, a model based in European sample," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp415, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Chris Brewster, 1995. "Towards a ‘European’ Model of Human Resource Management," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(1), pages 1-21, March.
- George A. Boyne, 2002. "Public and Private Management: What’s the Difference?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 97-122, January.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Claes Fornell & Roland T. Rust, 1997. "Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Profitability: Differences Between Goods and Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 129-145.
- John F Veiga & Michael Lubatkin & Roland Calori & Phillipe Very & Y Alex Tung, 2000. "Using Neural Network Analysis to Uncover the Trace Effects of National Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(2), pages 223-238, June.
- John Paul Macduffie, 1995. "Human Resource Bundles and Manufacturing Performance: Organizational Logic and Flexible Production Systems in the World Auto Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(2), pages 197-221, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Colomo-Palacios & Israel González-Carrasco & Jose Luis López-Cuadrado & Antonio Trigo & Joao Eduardo Varajao, 2014. "I-Competere: Using applied intelligence in search of competency gaps in software project managers," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 607-625, September.
- Javier Garcia-Lacalle, 2010. "Balancing physician workload and patient satisfaction: a dilemma for hospital managers," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 183-188, May.
- Egidio Riva & Mario Lucchini, 2018. "Firm performance: taxonomy of European companies using self-organizing maps," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 457-477, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:181:y:2007:i:1:p:453-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.