Market forces, strategic management, HRM practices and organizational performance, a model based in European sample
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birger Wernerfelt & Cynthia A. Montgomery, 1986. "What is an Attractive Industry?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1223-1230, October.
- Nina Pavcnik, 2002.
"Trade Liberalization, Exit, and Productivity Improvements: Evidence from Chilean Plants,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 245-276.
- Nina Pavcnik, 2000. "Trade Liberalization, Exit, and Productivity Improvements: Evidence from Chilean Plants," NBER Working Papers 7852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard A. Bettis & Michael A. Hitt, 1995. "The new competitive landscape," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(S1), pages 7-19.
- Luo, Yadong, 1998. "Industry Attractiveness, Firm Competence, and International Investment Performance in a Transitional Economy," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 73-82, January.
- David B. Balkin & Luis R. Gomez‐Mejia, 1990. "Matching compensation and organizational strategies," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 153-169, February.
- Gerhart, B. & Milkovick, G.T., 1992. "Employee Compensation: Research and Practice," Papers 92-26, Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & John van Reenen, 1999. "Market Share, Market Value and Innovation in a Panel of British Manufacturing Firms," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 529-554.
- Medcof, John W. & Needham, Brent, 1998. "The supra-organizational HRM system," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 43-50.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rita Campos e Cunha & Miguel Pina e Cunha, 2004. "Impact of strategy, HRM strength and HRM bundles on innovation performance and organizational performance," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp464, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Stavrou, Eleni T. & Charalambous, Christakis & Spiliotis, Stelios, 2007. "Human resource management and performance: A neural network analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 453-467, August.
- Mehmet Huseyin Bilgin & Chi Keung Marco Lau & Ender Demir, 2012. "Technology Transfer, Finance Channels, And Sme Performance: New Evidence From Developing Countries," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 57(03), pages 1-20.
- Hazril Izwar IBRAHIM & Khairul Anuar Mohammad SHAH, 2013. "Effects of Organizational Characteristics Factors on the Implementation of Strategic Human Resource Practices: Evidence from Malaysian Manufacturing Firms," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 5-24, June.
- Cemal Zehir & Dogan Basar, 2016. "The Relation between Learning Orientation and Variables of Firm Performance with Strategic Human Resources Management Applications in the Islamic Banks in Turkey," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(3), pages 40-52, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Lopes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.