Effects of Organizational Characteristics Factors on the Implementation of Strategic Human Resource Practices: Evidence from Malaysian Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingrid Verheul, 2003. "Commitment or control?," Scales Research Reports N200306, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Hiltrop, Jean-Marie, 1996. "The impact of human resource management on organisational performance: Theory and research," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 628-637, December.
- Phillip M Rosenzweig & Nitin Nohria, 1994. "Influences on Human Resource Management Practices in Multinational Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(2), pages 229-251, June.
- Bae, Johngseok & Rowley, Chris, 2001. "The impact of globalization on HRM: the case of South Korea," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 402-428, January.
- Rita Campos e Cunha & Miguel Pina e Cunha & Antonio Morgado & Chris Brewster, 2002. "Market forces, strategic management, HRM practices and organizational performance, a model based in European sample," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp415, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Thurley, Keith & Wirdenius, Hans, 1991. "Will management become 'European'? : Strategic choice for organizations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 127-134, June.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic HRM practices; country of origin; firm age; firm size.;
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:5-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.