Matching compensation and organizational strategies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Grund & Tanja Hofmann, 2019.
"The dispersion of bonus payments within and between firms,"
Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 417-445, June.
- Grund, Christian & Hofmann, Tanja, 2017. "The Dispersion of Bonus Payments within and between Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 10642, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mirza, Aimal, 2019. "Organizational Approach for the Design of a Comprehensive Compensation Package for Bank Employees in Afghanistan A Strategy for Acquiring and Retaining Talent," MPRA Paper 96531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Speckbacher, Gerhard & Wabnegg, Markus, 2020. "Incentivizing innovation: The role of knowledge exchange and distal search behavior," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Yan Ling & Zeki Simsek & Michael Lubatkin & John F. Velga, 2008. "Transformational Leadership's Role in Promoting Corporate Entrepreneurship : Examining the CEO - TMT Interface," Post-Print hal-02276697, HAL.
- Esther Del Brio & Elida Maia-Ramires & Alberto De Miguel, 2011. "Ownership structure and diversification in a scenario of weak shareholder protection," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(29), pages 4537-4547.
- Rita Campos e Cunha & Miguel Pina e Cunha & Antonio Morgado & Chris Brewster, 2002. "Market forces, strategic management, HRM practices and organizational performance, a model based in European sample," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp415, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stratm:v:11:y:1990:i:2:p:153-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/0143-2095 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.