Transformational Leadership's Role in Promoting Corporate Entrepreneurship : Examining the CEO - TMT Interface
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boas Shamir & Robert J. House & Michael B. Arthur, 1993. "The Motivational Effects of Charismatic Leadership: A Self-Concept Based Theory," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 577-594, November.
- Srivastava, Abhishek & Lee, Hun, 2005. "Predicting order and timing of new product moves: the role of top management in corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 459-481, July.
- Ikujiro Nonaka, 1994. "A Dynamic Theory of Organizational Knowledge Creation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 14-37, February.
- Jeffrey G. Covin & John E. Prescott & Dennis P. Slevin, 1990. "The Effects Of Technological Sophistication On Strategic Profiles, Structure And Firm Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 485-510, September.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- David B. Balkin & Luis R. Gomez‐Mejia, 1990. "Matching compensation and organizational strategies," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 153-169, February.
- J. Robert Baum & Stefan Wally, 2003. "Strategic decision speed and firm performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(11), pages 1107-1129, November.
- Waegelein, James F., 1988. "The association between the adoption of short-term bonus plans and corporate expenditures," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 43-63.
- William H. Glick & George P. Huber & C. Chet Miller & D. Harold Doty & Kathleen M. Sutcliffe, 1990. "Studying Changes in Organizational Design and Effectiveness: Retrospective Event Histories and Periodic Assessments," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 293-312, August.
- Francis J. Flynn & Barry M. Staw, 2004. "Lend me your wallets: the effect of charismatic leadership on external support for an organization," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 309-330, April.
- Zeki Simsek & John F. Veiga & Michael Lubatkin & Richard N. Dino, 2005. "Modeling the Multilevel Determinants of Top management Team Behavorial Integration," Post-Print hal-02311805, HAL.
- Nandini Rajagopalan, 1997. "Strategic orientations, incentive plan adoptions, and firm performance: evidence from electric utility firms," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(10), pages 761-785, November.
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Larcker, David F. & Sloan, Richard G., 1995. "Business unit innovation and the structure of executive compensation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 279-313, April.
- Christopher L. Shook & David J. Ketchen & G. Tomas M. Hult & K. Michele Kacmar, 2004. "An assessment of the use of structural equation modeling in strategic management research," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 397-404, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaomeng Zhang & Ho Kwong Kwan, 2019. "Team behavioral integration links team interdependence with team performance: an empirical investigation in R&D teams," Frontiers of Business Research in China, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Andreas Engelen & Christoph Neumann & Christian Schwens, 2015. "â€œOf Course I Canâ€ : The Effect of CEO Overconfidence on Entrepreneurially Oriented Firms," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(5), pages 1137-1160, September.
- Dietfried Globocnik, 2019. "Taking Or Avoiding Risk Through Secret Innovation Activities — The Relationships Among Employees’ Risk Propensity, Bootlegging, And Management Support," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(03), pages 1-41, April.
- García-Granero, Ana & Llopis, Óscar & Fernández-Mesa, Anabel & Alegre, Joaquín, 2015.
"Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1094-1104.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Post-Print hal-01137650, HAL.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01137650, HAL.
- Christopher S. Reina & Suzanne J. Peterson & Zhen Zhang, 2017. "Adverse Effects of CEO Family-to-Work Conflict on Firm Performance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 228-243, April.
- Lennart Burger & Ivana Blažková, 2020. "Internal Determinants Promoting Corporate Entrepreneurship in Established Organizations: A Systematic Literature Review," Central European Business Review, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2020(2), pages 19-45.
- Deryck J Van Rensburg, 2015. "The Promise of Corporate Entrepreneurship: A Review of Data Analytic Strategies," Business and Management Research, Business and Management Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(1), pages 59-73, March.
- Daniel Leunbach & Truls Erikson & Max Rapp-Ricciardi, 2020. "Muddling through Akerlofian and Knightian uncertainty: The role of sociobehavioral integration, positive affective tone, and polychronicity," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 145-164, June.
- William Q. Judge & Yuping Liuâ€“Thompkins & J. Lee Brown & Chatdanai Pongpatipat, 2015. "The Impact of Home Country Institutions on Corporate Technological Entrepreneurship via R&D Investments and Virtual World Presence," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(2), pages 237-266, March.
- Patzelt, Holger & Behrens, Judith & Wolfe, Marcus T. & Shepherd, Dean A., 2020. "Perceived project transition support and employees' assessments of entrepreneurial project performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 35(1).
- Kimberly A. Eddleston, 2008. "Commentary: The Prequel to Family Firm Culture and Stewardship: The Leadership Perspective of the Founder," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 32(6), pages 1055-1061, November.
- Jintong Tang & Zhi Tang & Birton J. Cowden, 2017. "Exploring the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Orientation, CEO Dual Values, and SME Performance in Stateâ€“Owned vs. Nonstateâ€“Owned Enterprises in China," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 41(6), pages 883-908, November.
- Pascal Back & Andreas Bausch, 2019. "Not If, But How CEOs Affect Product Innovation: A Systematic Review and Research Agenda," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(03), pages 1-52, May.
- Yan Ling & María Concepción López-Fernández & Ana María Serrano-Bedia & Franz W. Kellermanns, 2020. "Organizational culture and entrepreneurial orientation: examination through a new conceptualization lens," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 709-737, June.
- Wu Zhao & Wei Liu & Yun Chen, 2019. "Internal Fission Strategies in Corporate Entrepreneurship: A Case Study in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-1, September.
- Thomas Keil & Markku Maula & Evangelos Syrigos, 2017. "CEO Entrepreneurial Orientation, Entrenchment, and Firm Value Creation," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 41(4), pages 475-504, July.
- Tobias Kollmann & Christoph StÃ¶ckmann, 2014. "Filling the Entrepreneurial Orientationâ€“Performance Gap: The Mediating Effects of Exploratory and Exploitative Innovations," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 38(5), pages 1001-1026, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02276697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.