The Effects Of Technological Sophistication On Strategic Profiles, Structure And Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Jian-Xun & Sharma, Piyush & Zhan, Wu & Liu, Li, 2019. "Demystifying the impact of CEO transformational leadership on firm performance: Interactive roles of exploratory innovation and environmental uncertainty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 85-96.
- Youngok Kim & Sidney J Gray, 2017. "Internationalization strategy and the home-regionalization hypothesis: The case of Australian multinational enterprises," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 42(4), pages 673-691, November.
- Andreas Rauch & Johan Wiklund & G.T. Lumpkin & Michael Frese, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Business Performance: An Assessment of past Research and Suggestions for the Future," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(3), pages 761-787, May.
- Ghasemaghaei, Maryam & Calic, Goran, 2020. "Assessing the impact of big data on firm innovation performance: Big data is not always better data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 147-162.
- Jeffrey G. Covin & Dennis P. Slevin, 1993. "A Response to Zahra's â€œCritique and Extensionâ€ of the Covin-Slevin Entrepreneurship Model," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 17(4), pages 23-28, July.
- Schweiger, & Baldauf,, 2016. "„Entrepreneurial Orientation“: Eine Bestandsaufnahme der Konstruktschärfe," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 70(4), pages 423-447.
- Erik Monsen & R. Wayne Boss, 2009. "The Impact of Strategic Entrepreneurship inside the Organization: Examining Job Stress and Employee Retention," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(1), pages 71-104, January.
- Yan Ling & Zeki Simsek & Michael Lubatkin & John F. Velga, 2008. "Transformational Leadership's Role in Promoting Corporate Entrepreneurship : Examining the CEO - TMT Interface," Post-Print hal-02276697, HAL.
- Sarkar, M. B. & Echambadi, Raj & Agarwal, Rajshree & Sen, Bisakha, 2002. "The "When, Where, and How" of Entrant Survival: The Effects of Knowledge Regime, Technological Intensity and Start-Up Size on New Venture Survival," Working Papers 02-0102, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- CLAUDINE KEARNEY & KILLIAN J. McCARTHY & EELKO K. R. E. HUIZINGH, 2019. "One Size (Does Not) Fit All: Evidence Of Similarities And Differences Between Product Innovation Management In High- And Low-Tech Manufacturing Firms," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(01), pages 1-30, January.
- Kautonen, Teemu & Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Gartner, Johannes & Hakala, Henri & Salmela-Aro, Katariina & Snellman, Kirsi, 2020. "The dark side of sustainability orientation for SME performance," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 14(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:27:y:1990:i:5:p:485-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.