Strategic orientations, incentive plan adoptions, and firm performance: evidence from electric utility firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Grund & Tanja Hofmann, 2019.
"The dispersion of bonus payments within and between firms,"
Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 417-445, June.
- Grund, Christian & Hofmann, Tanja, 2017. "The Dispersion of Bonus Payments within and between Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 10642, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sheng, Yan & Huang, Zhixiong & Liu, Chen & Yang, Zhiqing, 2019. "How does business strategy affect wage premium? Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 31-41.
- Dante I. Leyva-de la Hiz & Vera Ferron-Vilchez & J. Alberto Aragon-Correa, 2019. "Do Firms’ Slack Resources Influence the Relationship Between Focused Environmental Innovations and Financial Performance? More is Not Always Better," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 1215-1227, November.
- Dongmin Kong & Xiandong Yang & Chen Liu & Wei Yang, 2020. "Business strategy and firm efforts on environmental protection: Evidence from China," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 445-464, February.
- Yuan Yuan & Louise Yi Lu & Gaoliang Tian & Yangxin Yu, 2020. "Business Strategy and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 162(2), pages 359-377, March.
- Yan Ling & Zeki Simsek & Michael Lubatkin & John F. Velga, 2008. "Transformational Leadership's Role in Promoting Corporate Entrepreneurship : Examining the CEO - TMT Interface," Post-Print hal-02276697, HAL.
- Chih‐Wei Peng, 2020. "The role of business strategy and CEO compensation structure in driving corporate social responsibility: Linkage towards a sustainable development perspective," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(2), pages 1028-1039, March.
- Asiri, Mohammed & Al-Hadi, Ahmed & Taylor, Grantley & Duong, Lien, 2020. "Is corporate tax avoidance associated with investment efficiency?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Greiner, Michael & Lee, Jaegul, 2020. "A supply-side approach to corporate political activity: Performance consequences of ideologically driven CPA," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 25-37.
- Ahsan Habib & Mostafa Monzur Hasan, 2020. "Business strategies and annual report readability," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 60(3), pages 2513-2547, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stratm:v:18:y:1997:i:10:p:761-785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/0143-2095 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.