Studying Changes in Organizational Design and Effectiveness: Retrospective Event Histories and Periodic Assessments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azar, Goudarz & Ciabuschi, Francesco, 2017. "Organizational innovation, technological innovation, and export performance: The effects of innovation radicalness and extensiveness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 324-336.
- Åkesson, Maria & Sørensen, Carsten & Ihlström Eriksson, Carina, 2018. "Ambidexterity under digitalization: a tale of two decades of new media at a Swedish newspaper," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88838, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Goudarz Azar & Rian Drogendijk, 2014. "Psychic Distance, Innovation, and Firm Performance," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 54(5), pages 581-613, October.
- Marcus Alfred A. & Cohen Susan K., 2015. "Public policies in a regulated entrepreneurial setting," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 221-251, August.
- Manolopoulos, Dimitris & Chatzopoulou, Erifili & Kottaridi, Constantina, 2018. "Resources, home institutional context and SMEs’ exporting: Direct relationships and contingency effects," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 993-1006.
- Laura B. Cardinal, 2001. "Technological Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Industry: The Use of Organizational Control in Managing Research and Development," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 19-36, February.
- Christian Arnold & Daniel Kiel & Kai-Ingo Voigt, 2016. "How The Industrial Internet Of Things Changes Business Models In Different Manufacturing Industries," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(08), pages 1-25, December.
- Trish Reay & Samia Chreim & Karen Golden-Biddle & Elizabeth Goodrick & B. E. (Bernie) Williams & Ann Casebeer & Amy Pablo & C. R. (Bob) Hinings, 2013. "Transforming New Ideas into Practice: An Activity Based Perspective on the Institutionalization of Practices," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 963-990, September.
- Shérazade Gatfaoui, 2005. "Quelles Conceptions 1 De La Confiance Au Cours De La Relation Bancaire (Client/Banque) ? : Une Approche Par Les Etudes De Cas Retrospectives," Post-Print hal-01539947, HAL.
- Koryak, Oksana & Lockett, Andy & Hayton, James & Nicolaou, Nicos & Mole, Kevin, 2018. "Disentangling the antecedents of ambidexterity: Exploration and exploitation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 413-427.
- Joseph Lampel & Ajay Bhalla & Kavil Ramachandran, 2017. "Family values and inter-institutional governance of strategic decision making in Indian family firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 901-930, December.
- Alexander Frey & Manuel Trenz & Daniel Veit, 2019. "A service-dominant logic perspective on the roles of technology in service innovation: uncovering four archetypes in the sharing economy," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 89(8), pages 1149-1189, December.
- Shérazade Gatfaoui, 2003. "Les Mecanismes De La Confiance Dans Le Discours Des Clients : Le Cas D'Une Banque Mutualiste," Post-Print hal-01539868, HAL.
- Clinton Eric A. & Sciascia Salvatore & Yadav Rishi & Roche Frank, 2013. "Resource Acquisition in Family Firms: The Role of Family-Influenced Human and Social Capital," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 44-61, January.
- Gina Colarelli O'Connor & Mark P. Rice & Lois Peters & Robert W. Veryzer, 2003. "Managing Interdisciplinary, Longitudinal Research Teams: Extending Grounded Theory-Building Methodologies," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 353-373, August.
- Laura B. Cardinal & Sim B. Sitkin & Chris P. Long, 2004. "Balancing and Rebalancing in the Creation and Evolution of Organizational Control," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 411-431, August.
- Yan Ling & Zeki Simsek & Michael Lubatkin & John F. Velga, 2008. "Transformational Leadership's Role in Promoting Corporate Entrepreneurship : Examining the CEO - TMT Interface," Post-Print hal-02276697, HAL.
- Kimberly A. Eddleston & Franz W. Kellermanns & Steven W. Floyd & Victoria L. Crittenden & William F. Crittenden, 2013. "Planning for Growth: Life Stage Differences in Family Firms," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 37(5), pages 1177-1202, September.
- Laura B. Cardinal & Scott F. Turner & Michael J. Fern & Richard M. Burton, 2011. "Organizing for Product Development Across Technological Environments: Performance Trade-offs and Priorities," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 1000-1025, August.
- Franz W. Kellermanns & Kimberly A. Eddleston, 2006. "Corporate Entrepreneurship in Family Firms: A Family Perspective," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 30(6), pages 809-830, November.
- Marc Gruber & Ian C. MacMillan & James D. Thompson, 2013. "Escaping the Prior Knowledge Corridor: What Shapes the Number and Variety of Market Opportunities Identified Before Market Entry of Technology Start-ups?," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 280-300, February.
- Anna Cabigiosu & Diego Campagnolo, 2016. "The economic performance of innovations in a collaborative setting: the case of KIBS firms," Working Papers 22, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Sanjay Sharma & Oliver Nguan, 1999. "The biotechnology industry and strategies of biodiversity conservation: The influence of managerial interpretations and risk propensity," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 46-61, January.
- Barbara Brenner & Björn Ambos, 2013. "A Question of Legitimacy? A Dynamic Perspective on Multinational Firm Control," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 773-795, June.
More about this item
Keywordsorganization theory; organizational design; research methods; organizational change; organizational effectiveness;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:1:y:1990:i:3:p:293-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.