Employee Compensation: Research and Practice
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graafland, J.J. & Rutten, B., 2004. "Perceived Organisational Support and Profitability," Discussion Paper 2004-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:244-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh, Dipankar, 2000. "Complementary arrangements of organizational factors and outcomes of negotiated transfer price," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 661-682, October.
- Nick Bloom & Tobias Kretschmer & John Van Reenen, 2011.
"Are family-friendly workplace practices a valuable firm resource?,"
Strategic Management Journal,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 343-367, April.
- Bloom, Nick & Kretschmer, Tobias & Van Reenen, John, 2011. "Are family-friendly workplace practices a valuable firm resource?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33892, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Régis Renault, 2008.
"Status and incentives,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(1), pages 305-326.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Régis Renault, 2007. "Status and Incentives," THEMA Working Papers 2007-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Renault, Régis, 2007. "Status and Incentives," IDEI Working Papers 451, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Marie-Christine Henninger, 2000. "Nouvelles perspectives théoriques en management des rémunérations," Post-Print hal-01599906, HAL.
- Cunha, Rita Campos e & Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Morgado, Antonio & Brewster, Chris, 2002. "Market forces, strategic management, HRM practices and organizational performance, a model based in european sample," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp415, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Bonner, Sarah E. & Sprinkle, Geoffrey B., 2002. "The effects of monetary incentives on effort and task performance: theories, evidence, and a framework for research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 303-345.
- Cerdin, Jean-Luc & SOM, Ashok, 2003. "Strategic Human Resource Management Practices: An Exploratory Survey of French Organisations," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03025, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Carolyn Stringer & Jeni Didham & Paul Theivananthampillai, 2011. "Motivation, pay satisfaction, and job satisfaction of front-line employees," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 161-179, June.
- Pin, Jose R. & Laorden, Miriam, 2001. "Software de gestión de recursos humanos: Indicadores de eficiencia," IESE Research Papers D/433, IESE Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMPENSATION; WORKERS; MANAGEMENT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:corirl:92-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .