Backtracking and exchange of information: Methods to enhance a beam search algorithm for assembly line scheduling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beraldi, Patrizia & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 2005. "Beam search heuristic to solve stochastic integer problems under probabilistic constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 35-47, November.
- Alexouda, Georgia & Paparrizos, Konstantinos, 2001. "A genetic algorithm approach to the product line design problem using the seller's return criterion: An extensive comparative computational study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 165-178, October.
- Sabuncuoglu, I. & Bayiz, M., 2000. "Analysis of reactive scheduling problems in a job shop environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 567-586, November.
- Lim, A. & Rodrigues, B. & Zhang, X., 2006. "Scheduling sports competitions at multiple venues--Revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 171-186, November.
- Bautista, J. & Companys, R. & Corominas, A., 1996. "Heuristics and exact algorithms for solving the Monden problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 101-113, January.
- Sabuncuoglu, I. & Bayiz, M., 1999. "Job shop scheduling with beam search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 390-412, October.
- Esteve, B. & Aubijoux, C. & Chartier, A. & T'kindt, V., 2006. "A recovering beam search algorithm for the single machine Just-in-Time scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 798-813, August.
- McMullen, P.R. & Tarasewich, Peter, 2005. "A beam search heuristic method for mixed-model scheduling with setups," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 273-283, May.
- Zhou, Xuesong & Zhong, Ming, 2005. "Bicriteria train scheduling for high-speed passenger railroad planning applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(3), pages 752-771, December.
- Yow-yuh Leu & Philip Huang & Roberta Russell, 1997. "Using beam search techniques for sequencing mixed-model assembly lines," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 70(0), pages 379-397, April.
- Ghirardi, M. & Potts, C. N., 2005. "Makespan minimization for scheduling unrelated parallel machines: A recovering beam search approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 457-467, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:17-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nils Boysen & Erwin Pesch, 2008. "Scheduling freight trains in rail-rail transshipment yards," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 11/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Erenay, Fatih Safa & Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Toptal, Aysegül & Tiwari, Manoj Kumar, 2010. "New solution methods for single machine bicriteria scheduling problem: Minimization of average flowtime and number of tardy jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 89-98, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:186:y:2008:i:3:p:915-930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.