Beam search algorithms for the single machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jon K. Wilbrecht & William B. Prescott, 1969. "The Influence of Setup Time on Job Shop Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 274-280, December.
- Raman, Narayan & Rachamadugu, Ram V. & Talbot, F. Brian, 1989. "Real-time scheduling of an automated manufacturing center," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 222-242, May.
- Sabuncuoglu, I. & Bayiz, M., 1999. "Job shop scheduling with beam search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 390-412, October.
- Sen, Tapan & Sulek, Joanne M. & Dileepan, Parthasarati, 2003. "Static scheduling research to minimize weighted and unweighted tardiness: A state-of-the-art survey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
- Lee, Young Hoon & Pinedo, Michael, 1997. "Scheduling jobs on parallel machines with sequence-dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 464-474, August.
More about this item
Keywordsscheduling; weighted tardiness; sequence-dependent setups; beam search;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .