Beam search algorithms for the single machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jon K. Wilbrecht & William B. Prescott, 1969. "The Influence of Setup Time on Job Shop Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 274-280, December.
- Raman, Narayan & Rachamadugu, Ram V. & Talbot, F. Brian, 1989. "Real-time scheduling of an automated manufacturing center," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 222-242, May.
- Sabuncuoglu, I. & Bayiz, M., 1999. "Job shop scheduling with beam search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 390-412, October.
- Sen, Tapan & Sulek, Joanne M. & Dileepan, Parthasarati, 2003. "Static scheduling research to minimize weighted and unweighted tardiness: A state-of-the-art survey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
- Lee, Young Hoon & Pinedo, Michael, 1997. "Scheduling jobs on parallel machines with sequence-dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 464-474, August.
More about this item
Keywordsscheduling; weighted tardiness; sequence-dependent setups; beam search;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.