Real-time scheduling of an automated manufacturing center
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolat, Ahmet, 1997. "Sequencing jobs for an automated manufacturing module with buffer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 622-635, February.
- Franca, Paulo M. & Mendes, Alexandre & Moscato, Pablo, 2001. "A memetic algorithm for the total tardiness single machine scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 224-242, July.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2005. "Beam search algorithms for the single machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setups," FEP Working Papers 186, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lee, Young Hoon & Pinedo, Michael, 1997. "Scheduling jobs on parallel machines with sequence-dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 464-474, August.
- Miguel A. González & Juan José Palacios & Camino R. Vela & Alejandro Hernández-Arauzo, 0. "Scatter search for minimizing weighted tardiness in a single machine scheduling with setups," Journal of Heuristics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-30.
- repec:spr:joheur:v:23:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10732-017-9325-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:40:y:1989:i:2:p:222-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .