Scheduling to minimize stringer utilization for continuous annealing operations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Ho, Johnny C. & Ablanedo-Rosas, José H., 2011. "Makespan and workstation utilization minimization in a flowshop with operations flexibility," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 273-282, June.
- Kut C. So, 1990. "Some Heuristics for Scheduling Jobs on Parallel Machines with Setups," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(4), pages 467-475, April.
- Lee, Young Hoon & Pinedo, Michael, 1997. "Scheduling jobs on parallel machines with sequence-dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 464-474, August.
- Liao, C. J. & Yu, W. C., 1996. "Sequencing heuristics for dependent setups in a continuous process industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 649-659, December.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
- Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou, 2000. "A multiple traveling salesman problem model for hot rolling scheduling in Shanghai Baoshan Iron & Steel Complex," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 267-282, July.
- Lopez, Leo & Carter, Michael W. & Gendreau, Michel, 1998. "The hot strip mill production scheduling problem: A tabu search approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 317-335, April.
- Tang, Lixin & Zhao, Yufang, 2008. "Scheduling a single semi-continuous batching machine," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 992-1004, December.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2008. "A survey of scheduling problems with setup times or costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 985-1032, June.
- Widmer, Marino & Hertz, Alain, 1989. "A new heuristic method for the flow shop sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 186-193, July.
- Bektas, Tolga, 2006. "The multiple traveling salesman problem: an overview of formulations and solution procedures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 209-219, June.
- Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou, 2001. "A review of planning and scheduling systems and methods for integrated steel production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 1-20, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Shan-Huen & Lin, Pei-Chun, 2015. "Vehicle routing–scheduling for municipal waste collection system under the “Keep Trash off the Ground” policy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 24-37.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Sequence dependent setup time; Annealing operations; Vehicle routing problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:4:p:437-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.