The Influence of Setup Time on Job Shop Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2005. "Beam search algorithms for the single machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setups," FEP Working Papers 186, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Holthaus, Oliver & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan, 1997. "Efficient dispatching rules for scheduling in a job shop," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 87-105, January.
- Miguel A. González & Juan José Palacios & Camino R. Vela & Alejandro Hernández-Arauzo, 0. "Scatter search for minimizing weighted tardiness in a single machine scheduling with setups," Journal of Heuristics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-30.
- Pflughoeft, K. A. & Hutchinson, G. K. & Nazareth, D. L., 1996. "Intelligent decision support for flexible manufacturing: Design and implementation of a knowledge-based simulator," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 347-360, June.
- Tzafestas, Spyros & Triantafyllakis, Alekos, 1993. "Deterministic scheduling in computing and manufacturing systems: a survey of models and algorithms," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 397-434.
- Missbauer, H., 1997. "Order release and sequence-dependent setup times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 131-143, April.
- Jens Heger & Torsten Hildebrandt & Bernd Scholz-Reiter, 2015. "Dispatching rule selection with Gaussian processes," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(1), pages 235-249, March.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
- repec:spr:joheur:v:23:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10732-017-9325-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:16:y:1969:i:4:p:b274-b280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .