Outlier detection in two-stage semiparametric DEA models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- Subhash C. Ray, 1991. "Resource-Use Efficiency in Public Schools: A Study of Connecticut Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(12), pages 1620-1628, December.
- Ray, Subhash C., 1988. "Data envelopment analysis, nondiscretionary inputs and efficiency: an alternative interpretation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 167-176.
- Léopold Simar, 2003. "Detecting Outliers in Frontier Models: A Simple Approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 391-424, November.
- C. Lovell & Shawna Grosskopf & Eduardo Ley & Jesús Pastor & Diego Prior & Philippe Eeckaut, 1994.
"Linear programming approaches to the measurement and analysis of productive efficiency,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 2(2), pages 175-248, December.
- Lovell, C.A.K., 1993. "Linear Programming Approaches to the Measurement and Analysis of Productive Efficiency," Papers 393e, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics.
- Timmer, C P, 1971. "Using a Probabilistic Frontier Production Function to Measure Technical Efficiency," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(4), pages 776-794, July-Aug..
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- Joseph Paradi & Mette Asmild & Paul Simak, 2004. "Using DEA and Worst Practice DEA in Credit Risk Evaluation," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 153-165, March.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Richard C. Morey, 1986. "The Use of Categorical Variables in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(12), pages 1613-1627, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmut Herwartz & Christoph Strumann, 2014. "Hospital efficiency under prospective reimbursement schemes: an empirical assessment for the case of Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(2), pages 175-186, March.
- Johnson, Andrew L. & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2012. "One-stage and two-stage DEA estimation of the effects of contextual variables," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 559-570.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y., 2013. "Data envelopment analysis 1978–2010: A citation-based literature survey," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 3-15.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:465-478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali Bahari & Ali Emrouznejad, 2014. "Influential DMUs and outlier detection in data envelopment analysis with an application to health care," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 223(1), pages 95-108, December.
- Horta, Isabel M. & Camanho, Ana S., 2015. "A nonparametric methodology for evaluating convergence in a multi-input multi-output setting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 554-561.
- Farnè, Matteo & Vouldis, Angelos T., 2018. "A methodology for automised outlier detection in high-dimensional datasets: an application to euro area banks' supervisory data," Working Paper Series 2171, European Central Bank.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:11:d:10.1057_jors.2009.71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brandon Pope & Andrew Johnson, 2013. "Returns to scope: a metric for production synergies demonstrated for hospital production," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 239-250, October.
- José Cordero Ferrera & Eva Cebada & Luis Murillo Zamorano, 2014. "The effect of quality and socio-demographic variables on efficiency measures in primary health care," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(3), pages 289-302, April.
- Helmut Herwartz & Christoph Strumann, 2012. "On the effect of prospective payment on local hospital competition in Germany," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 48-62, March.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:53:y:2019:i:c:p:324-341 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:187:y:2008:i:2:p:629-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.