Data envelopment analysis, nondiscretionary inputs and efficiency: an alternative interpretation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Rødseth, 2014. "Efficiency measurement when producers control pollutants: a non-parametric approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 211-223, October.
- Ali, Mubarik, 1996. "Quantifying the socio-economic determinants of sustainable crop production: an application to wheat cultivation in the Tarai of Nepal," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 45-60, April.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2348-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- Maganga M. Assa & Abdi-Khalil Edriss & Greenwell C. Matchaya, 2013.
"Cost efficiency, Morishima, Allen-Uzawa and Cross-Price elasticities among Irish potato farmers in Dedza district, Malawi,"
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR),
Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(1), pages 59-73, April.
- Assa, Maganga Mulagha & Edriss, Abdi-Khalil & Matchaya, Greenwell C., 2012. "Cost efficiency, Morishima, Allen-Uzawa and Cross-Price elasticities among Irish potato farmers in Dedza district, Malawi," Research Theses 157511, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Llorca, Manuel & Orea, Luis & Pollitt, Michael G., 2016.
"Efficiency and environmental factors in the US electricity transmission industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 234-246.
- Manuel Llorca & Luis Orea & Michael Pollitt, 2013. "Efficiency and Environmental Factors in the US Electricity Transmission Industry," Working Papers EPRG 1310, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Llorca, Manuel & Orea, Luis & Pollitt, Michael, 2013. "Efficiency and Environmental Factors in the US Electricity Transmission Industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1318, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Llorca, Manuel & Orea, Luis & Pollit, Michael G., 2013. "Efficiency and environmental factors in the US electricity transmission industry," Efficiency Series Papers 2013/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Johnson, Andrew L. & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2012. "One-stage and two-stage DEA estimation of the effects of contextual variables," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 559-570.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L., 2012. "Two-dimensional efficiency decomposition to measure the demand effect in productivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 584-593.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:373-383 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orea, Luis & Wall, Alan, 2015. "A parametric frontier model for measuring eco-efficiency," Efficiency Series Papers 2015/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Julie Harrison & Paul Rouse & Jamie Armstrong, 2012. "Categorical and continuous non-discretionary variables in data envelopment analysis: a comparison of two single-stage models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 261-276, June.
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Montserrat Vilalta, 2010. "Can better governance increase university efficiency?," Working Papers 2010/52, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Rogge, Nicky & De Jaeger, Simon, 2013. "Measuring and explaining the cost efficiency of municipal solid waste collection and processing services," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 653-664.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:65:y:2019:i:c:p:111-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Po-Chi Chen & Ching-Cheng Chang & Chih-Li Lai, 2014. "Incentive regulation and performance measurement of Taiwan’s incineration plants: an application of the four-stage DEA method," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 277-290, April.
- Krishna Kumar, C. & Sinha, Bani K., 1999. "Efficiency based production planning and control models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 450-469, September.
- Sharma, Khem R. & Leung, PingSun & Zaleski, Halina M., 1999. "Technical, allocative and economic efficiencies in swine production in Hawaii: a comparison of parametric and nonparametric approaches," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 23-35, January.
- Andrew Johnson & Timo Kuosmanen, 2011. "One-stage estimation of the effects of operational conditions and practices on productive performance: asymptotically normal and efficient, root-n consistent StoNEZD method," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 219-230, October.
- Johnson, Andrew L. & McGinnis, Leon F., 2008. "Outlier detection in two-stage semiparametric DEA models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 629-635, June.
- Bolli, Thomas & Olivares, Maria & Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Daraio, Cinzia & Aracil, Adela Garcia & Lepori, Benedetto, 2016. "The differential effects of competitive funding on the production frontier and the efficiency of universities," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 91-104.
- Kehinde, A.L. & Awoyemi, T.T. & Omonona, B.T. & Akande, J.A., 2010. "Technical efficiency of sawnwood production in Ondo and Osun states, Nigeria," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-18, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:22:y:1988:i:4:p:167-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.