European Journal of Operational Research
1995, Volume 82, Issue 2
- 323-338 Maintenance optimization of a production system with buffer capacity
by Van der Duyn Schouten, F. A. & Vanneste, S. G.
- 339-358 Time scale decomposition in production planning for unreliable flexible manufacturing systems
by Haurie, A.
- 359-372 Turnpikes in flow control models of unreliable manufacturing systems
by Haurie, A. & van Delft, Ch.
- 373-382 Contract design and the control of quality in a conflictual environment
by Reyniers, Diane J. & Tapiero, Charles S.
1995, Volume 82, Issue 1
- 1-17 Mathematical models of brand choice behavior
by Manrai, Ajay K.
- 18-25 Application of goal programming in project selection decision -- A case study from the Indian coal mining industry
by Mukherjee, Kampan & Bera, Achintya
- 26-38 Process technologies, learning and brand proliferation
by Tombak, Mihkel M.
- 39-52 A fuzzy set model for market share and preference prediction
by Burhan Turksen, I. & Willson, Ian A.
- 53-78 Modeling global market entry decision by fuzzy logic with an application to country risk assessment
by Levy, Joshua B. & Yoon, Eunsang
- 79-97 Qualitative multicriteria methods for fuzzy evaluation problems: An illustration of economic-ecological evaluation
by Munda, G. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P.
- 98-110 Warehouse-retailer system with stochastic demands -- Non-identical retailer case
by Chew, Ek Peng & Tang, Loon Ching
- 111-124 Financial planning with fractional goals
by Goedhart, Marc H. & Spronk, Jaap
- 125-144 Preventive maintenance with limited historical data
by Silver, Edward A. & Fiechter, Claude-Nicolas
- 145-162 Verification and validation of simulation models
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 163-175 Water supply operations during drought: A discrete hedging rule
by Shih, Jhih-Shyang & ReVelle, Charles
- 176-189 Tabu search for the multilevel generalized assignment problem
by Laguna, Manuel & Kelly, James P. & Gonzalez-Velarde, JoseLuis & Glover, Fred
- 190-205 Exact and approximation algorithms for the operational fixed interval scheduling problem
by Kroon, Leo G. & Salomon, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 206-208 Avoiding anomalies in the 2 algorithm by Martello and Toth
by Pisinger, David
- 209-210 A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory model: A comment
by Goyal, S. K.
1995, Volume 81, Issue 3
- 445-459 High interaction graphics
by Eick, Stephen G. & Wills, Graham J.
- 460-473 Reconsidering the distribution structure of gasoline products for a large oil company
by van der Bruggen, Lambert & Gruson, Ruud & Salomon, Marc
- 474-478 Sales effects of depot locations
by Baunack, Bettina & Mercer, Alan & Napp, Anna
- 479-488 Pictures from an exhibition: Images of OR/MS
by Pidd, Michael
- 489-499 Service level risk in a pipeline system: A stochastic analysis
by von Lanzenauer, Christoph Haehling & James, William G. & Wright, Don D.
- 500-511 Water resources planning in the Middle East: Application of the PROMETHEE V multicriteria method
by Abu-Taleb, Maher F. & Mareschal, Bertrand
- 512-520 Effects of inflation and time-value of money on an inventory model with time-dependent demand rate and shortages
by Hariga, Moncer A.
- 521-534 Industry simulation: System modelling with an object oriented/DEVS technology
by Ninios, Panagiotis & Vlahos, Kiriakos & Bunn, Derek W.
- 535-542 A reservoir hydroelectric system: Exactly and approximately optimal policies
by Lamond, Bernard F. & Monroe, Susan L. & Sobel, Matthew J.
- 543-552 Some problems with the design of self-learning open-loop control systems
by Flikop, Ziny
- 553-556 A worst-case analysis of two approximate algorithms for the asymmetric travelling salesman problem
by Righini, Giovanni & Trubian, Marco
- 557-560 Transformation of multidepot multisalesmen problem to the standard travelling salesman problem
by Yang GuoXing
- 561-570 The minimal average cost flow problem
by Chen, Y. L.
- 571-578 Flowshop sequencing with mean flowtime objective
by Ho, Johnny C.
- 579-589 A procedure for the one-machine sequencing problem with dependent jobs
by Dauzere-Peres, Stephane
- 590-596 A discussion of testing DMUs' returns to scale
by Joe Zhu & Zhao-Han Shen
- 597-604 Solution of a tinned iron purchasing problem by Lagrangean relaxation
by Dorhout, B.
- 605-616 Logic applied to integer programming and integer programming applied to logic
by Williams, H. P.
- 617-628 A parallel depth first search branch and bound algorithm for the quadratic assignment problem
by Mans, Bernard & Mautor, Thierry & Roucairol, Catherine
- 629-633 Ratio combinatorial programs
by Aneja, Y. P. & Kabadi, S. N.
- 634-643 Minmax combinatorial optimization
by Punnen, Abraham P. & Aneja, Y. P.
- 644-651 Solving a bilevel linear program when the inner decision maker controls few variables
by Liu, Yi-Hsin & Spencer, Thomas H.
- 652-662 On linear inequality systems without strongly redundant constraints
by Derks, J. J. M.
1995, Volume 81, Issue 2
- 225-238 The discrete time-cost tradeoff problem revisited
by De, Prabuddha & James Dunne, E. & Ghosh, Jay B. & Wells, Charles E.
- 239-248 Multiple period repair kit problem with a job completion criterion: A case study
by Heeremans, D. & Gelders, L. F.
- 249-258 Designing a quality control system in a service organization: A goal programming case study
by Schniederjans, Marc J. & Karuppan, Corinne M.
- 259-270 An analysis of lead-lag structures using a frequency domain approach: Empirical evidence from the Finnish and Swedish stock markets
by Knif, Johan & Pynnonen, Seppo & Luoma, Martti
- 271-280 An information-theoretic two-stage, two-decision rule, choice model
by Gensch, Dennis H. & Soofi, Ehsan S.
- 281-290 Novel types of sensitivity analysis for additive MCDM methods
by Wolters, W. T. M. & Mareschal, B.
- 291-301 Multi-criteria analysis with partial information about the weighting coefficients
by Carrizosa, E. & Conde, E. & Fernandez, F. R. & Puerto, J.
- 302-311 On evaluating the performance of `wide-band' GDSS's
by Eden, Colin
- 312-323 A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory model
by Lu, Lu
- 324-335 Stochastic choice hazard and incentives in a common service facility
by Radhakrishnan, Suresh & Balachandran, Kashi R.
- 336-345 A predictive model for the throughput of simple assembly systems
by Baker, Kenneth R. & Powell, Stephen G.
- 346-356 Optimal control of a simple immigration-birth-death process through total catastrophes
by Kyriakidis, E. G.
- 357-363 Optimal pest control through the introduction of a predator
by Kyriakidis, E. G.
- 364-375 Resource-constrained job scheduling with recyclable resources
by Shewchuk, John P. & Chang, T. C.
- 376-387 Scheduling on a two-machine flowshop subject to random breakdowns with a makespan objective function
by Allahverdi, Ali & Mittenthal, John
- 388-398 Modified simulated annealing algorithms for the flow shop sequencing problem
by Ishibuchi, Hisao & Misaki, Shinta & Tanaka, Hideo
- 399-409 A fuzzy satisficing method for large-scale linear programming problems with block angular structure
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Sawada, Kazuya & Inuiguchi, Masahiro
- 410-419 Special cases of the quadratic assignment problem
by Chen, Bintong
- 420-429 The linear complementarity problem with a parametric input
by Xiao, Baichun
- 430-439 A constrained Steiner tree problem
by Rosenwein, Moshe B. & Wong, Richard T.
- 440-443 A direct approach for finding all efficient solutions for multiobjective programming problems
by Youness, Ebrahim A.
1995, Volume 81, Issue 1
- 1-16 The analysis of survey data
by Stack, Jim
- 17-34 A Decision Support System (DSS) for agricultural pesticide production planning
by Elimam, A.A.
- 35-49 An integrated model for the development of marginal water sources in the Negev Desert
by Brimberg, Jack & Mehrez, Abraham & Oron, Gideon
- 50-61 A heuristic approach to improving the design of nurse training schedules
by Nooriafshar, Mehryar
- 62-75 A decision aid for coordinating fishing and fish processing
by Randhawa, Sabah U. & Bjarnason, Einar T.
- 76-87 A decision support approach for negotiation with an application to agricultural income policy negotiations
by Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Kuula, Markku & Zionts, Stanley
- 88-104 Multiple and bicriteria scheduling: A literature survey
by Nagar, Amit & Haddock, Jorge & Heragu, Sunderesh
- 105-114 A two-phase model for planning the production of aluminum ingot
by Bowers, M.R. & Kaplan, L.A. & Hooker, T.L.
- 115-133 Assignment of tools to machines in a flexible manufacturing system
by D'Alfonso, Thomas H. & Ventura, Jose A.
- 134-142 Minimizing late jobs in the general one machine scheduling problem
by Dauzere-Peres, Stephane
- 143-153 Optimization of order-up-to-S policies for two-level inventory systems with compound Poisson demand
by Forsberg, Rolf
- 154-165 Bounds for nested knapsack problems
by Johnston, Robert E. & Khan, Lutfar R.
- 166-175 A note on the rule for sequential selection
by Mehrez, Abraham & Rabinowitz, Gad
- 176-187 A reference direction approach to multiple objective integer linear programming
by Karaivanova, Jasmina & Korhonen, Pekka & Narula, Subhash & Wallenius, Jyrki & Vassilev, Vassil
- 188-204 Algodesk: An experimental comparison of eight evolutionary heuristics applied to the Quadratic Assignment Problem
by Maniezzo, Vittorio & Dorigo, Marco & Colorni, Alberto
- 205-216 An algorithm for Quadratic Assignment Problems
by Li, Wu-Ji & Smith, J. MacGregor
- 217-218 MINOS(IIS) version 4.2: Analyzing infeasibilities in linear programs
by Chinneck, John W. & Saunders, Michael A.
1995, Volume 80, Issue 3
- 218-451 Productivity analysis: Parametric and non-parametric applications
by Lewin, Arie Y. & Lovell, C. A. Knox
- 452-461 Econometric efficiency analysis: A policy-oriented review
by Lovell, C. A. Knox
- 462-473 Components of efficiency evaluation in data envelopment analysis
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & Lerme, Catherine S. & Seiford, Lawrence M.
- 474-499 Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects
by Tulkens, Henry & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe
- 500-507 Decomposing efficiency into its managerial and its regulatory components: The case of European railways
by Gathon, H. -J. & Pestieau, P.
- 508-518 Airline efficiency differences between Europe and the US: Implications for the pace of EC integration and domestic regulation
by Good, David H. & Roller, Lars-Hendrik & Sickles, Robin C.
- 519-533 Efficiency of the Swedish pork industry: A farm level study using rotating panel data 1976-1988
by Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart
- 534-547 Stochastic production frontiers and panel data: A latent variable framework
by Ivaldi, Marc & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette & Simioni, Michel
- 548-574 Evaluating physician efficiency in hospitals: A multivariate analysis of best practices
by Chilingerian, Jon A.
- 575-587 Estimating output substitutability of hospital services: A distance function approach
by Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D. & Valdmanis, V.
- 588-607 Exploring output quality targets in the provision of perinatal care in England using data envelopment analysis
by Thanassoulis, E. & Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G.
- 608-618 On the relative efficiency of alternative modes of producing a public sector output: The case of the developmentally disabled
by Dusansky, Richard & Wilson, Paul W.
- 619-638 Strategic leaders or strategic groups: A longitudinal data envelopment analysis of the U.S. brewing industry
by Day, Diana L. & Lewin, Arie Y. & Li, Hongyu
- 639-653 The technical efficiency of vacuum-pan sugar industry of India: An application of a stochastic frontier production function using panel data
by Ferrantino, Michael J. & Ferrier, Gary D.
- 654-671 Cost efficiency in the US steel industry: A nonparametric analysis using data envelopment analysis
by Ray, Subhash C. & Kim, Hiung Joon
- 672-690 Regional concentration and efficiency in Mexican manufacturing
by Bannister, Geoffrey J. & Stolp, Chandler
- 691-702 Measuring technical progress with data envelopment analysis
by Wei, Q. L. & Sun, Bruce & Xiao, Z. J.
1995, Volume 80, Issue 2
- 239-702 Integrating production lotsizing, inspection, and rework decisions: Useful models and applications
by Tayi, Giri Kumar
- 240-251 Quality defaults and work-in-process inventory
by Cordon, Carlos
- 252-263 Optimal recovery strategies for manufacturing systems
by Kao, Jih-Forg
- 264-276 Production to order on a two machine line with random yields and rigid demand
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham & Robinson, Lawrence W.
- 277-296 Specialized inspection problems in serial production systems
by Rebello, Ranjit & Agnetis, Alessandro & Mirchandani, Pitu B.
- 297-307 Single bottleneck systems with proportional expected yields and rigid demand
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham
- 308-327 The impact of defects on a process with rework
by Agnihothri, Saligrama R. & Kenett, Ron S.
- 328-343 Economic purchasing strategies for temporary price discounts
by Tersine, Richard J. & Barman, Samir
- 344-349 Processing networks with planned inventories: Tandem queues with feedback
by Zipkin, Paul
- 350-356 The development of a rule based expert system model for fraud alert in consumer credit
by Leonard, Kevin J.
- 357-364 The effect of axis rotation on distance estimation
by Brimberg, Jack & Love, Robert F. & Walker, John H.
- 365-370 Using degree of consensus in two-level fuzzy pattern recognition
by Kuncheva, Ludmila I.
- 371-380 Analysis of approximation algorithms for single-machine scheduling with delivery times and sequence independent batch setup times
by Zdrzalka, Stanislaw
- 381-388 Scheduling to minimize the total resource consumption with a constraint on the sum of completion times
by Li, Chung-Lun
- 389-396 An application of genetic algorithms for flow shop problems
by Chen, Chuen-Lung & Vempati, Venkateswara S. & Aljaber, Nasser
- 397-403 Heuristics for scheduling a single machine subject to unequal job release times
by Reeves, Colin
- 404-409 Bicriterion stochastic scheduling on one or more machines
by Forst, Frank G.
- 410-417 Using AHP for resource allocation problems
by Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S.
- 418-424 Some concave-convex representations of the quadratic assignment problem
by White, D. J.
- 425-430 Symmetric duality for minimax nonlinear mixed integer programming
by Kumar, V. & Husain, I. & Chandra, S.
- 431-438 An algorithm to determine boundedness of quadratically constrained convex quadratic programmes
by Caron, Richard J. & Obuchowska, Wieslawa T.
- 439-445 A theorem on nonconvex functions and its application to vector optimization
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy
- 446-450 The canonical order and greedy algorithms
by Kovalev, M. M. & Vasilkov, D. M.
1995, Volume 80, Issue 1
- 1-450 Editorial
by Mercer, Alan & Tilanus, Bernhard & Zimmermann, Hans-Jurgen
- 2-15 Corporate environmental and resource management: In search of a new managerial paradigm
by Ulhoi, John P.
- 16-24 A location-distribution application for a beer company
by Koksalan, Murat & Sural, Haldun & Kirca, Omer
- 25-33 OR in practice: Results of a survey in the United Arab Emirates
by Kemp, Bernard J. & Yousef, Darwish A.
- 34-44 Financial ratio distribution irregularities: Implications for ratio classification
by Martikainen, Teppo & Perttunen, Jukka & Yli-Olli, Paavo & Gunasekaran, A.
- 45-58 Air traffic management: High-low traffic intensity analysis
by Velazco, Enio E.
- 59-67 Evaluating sampling strategy under two criteria
by Ronen, Boaz & Spector, Yishay
- 68-76 An analytical model for the container loading problem
by Chen, C. S. & Lee, S. M. & Shen, Q. S.
- 77-85 Competitive location with rectilinear distances
by Infante-Macias, R. & Munoz-Perez, J.
- 86-93 Inverse inconsistency in analytic hierarchies
by Dodd, F. J. & Donegan, H. A. & McMaster, T. B. M.
- 94-102 Semi-active, active, and non-delay schedules for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Sprecher, Arno & Kolisch, Rainer & Drexl, Andreas
- 103-111 Weighted flow time bounds for scheduling identical processors
by Webster, Scott
- 112-120 Global lower bounds for flow shops with multiple processors
by Santos, D. L. & Hunsucker, J. L. & Deal, D. E.
- 121-129 Nesting planning based on production priorities and technological efficiency
by Maimon, Oded & Dayagi, Arie
- 130-138 Decision support system for the composition of the examination problem
by Miyaji, Isao & Nakagawa, Yuji & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 139-146 A polynomial-time algorithm for message routing in hierarchical communication networks
by Polak, George G. & Ahuja, Ravindra K.
- 147-155 A submodular approach to discrete dynamic programming
by Klein, C. M.
- 156-165 An algorithm for generating efficient solutions of multiobjective dynamic programming problems
by Abo-Sinna, Mahmoud A. & Hussein, Mohammad L.
- 166-174 A discretizing algorithm for location problems
by Carrizosa, E. J. & Puerto, J.
- 175-183 Search-hide games on trees
by Cao, Buyang
- 184-192 Solving a class of LP problems with a primal-dual logarithmic barrier method
by Gondzio, Jacek & Makowski, Marek
- 193-203 Use of reference points for solving MONLP problems
by Metev, Boyan
- 204-212 A representation of an efficiency equivalent polyhedron for the objective set of a multiple objective linear program
by Gallagher, Richard J. & Saleh, Ossama A.
- 213-225 A linear approximation method for solving a special class of the chance constrained programming problem
by Zare M., Yahia & Daneshmand, Ahmad
- 226-235 A parametric maximum flow algorithm for bipartite graphs with applications
by Chen, Y. L.
1994, Volume 79, Issue 3
- 383-404 Flexible automation investments: A problem formulation and solution procedure
by Lotfi, Vahid & Suresh, Nallan C.
- 405-416 Extended block replacement policy with used item and general random minimal repair cost
by Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 417-430 An analysis of shift class design problems
by Kolen, Antoon W. J. & Kroon, Leo G.
- 431-442 Design of a two-stage procedure for three-class screening
by Tae Kim, Chung & Tang, Kwei & Peters, Michael
- 443-450 An interactive algorithm for solving multiple objective integer linear programming problems
by Narula, Subhash C. & Vassilev, Vassil
- 451-473 The general multi-retailer EOQ problem with vehicle routing costs
by Anily, Shoshana
- 474-488 Data-level parallel solution of min-cost network flow problems using [epsilon]-relaxations
by Li, Xiaoye & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 489-500 Modelling a large, sparse spatial interaction matrix using data relating to a subset of possible flows
by Bailey, T. C. & Munford, A. G.
- 501-523 Lagrangian relaxation based approaches to capacitated hub-and-spoke network design problem
by Aykin, Turgut
- 524-536 A TSSP + 1 decomposition strategy for the vehicle routing problem
by Noon, Charles E. & Mittenthal, John & Pillai, Rekha
- 537-548 Pseudoconvex optimization for a special problem of paint industry
by Illes, Tibor & Mayer, Janos & Terlaky, Tamas
- 549-550 The job shop tardiness problem: a corrected model
by Wilhelm, S.
1994, Volume 79, Issue 2
- 153-157 A comparative study in DSS development
by van Hee, Kees M. & Lenstra, Jan Karel
- 158-166 `PLATE': A decision support system for resource constrained scheduling problems
by Aerts, A. T. M. & Jansen, A. & Klieb, L. & Noorlander, C. & Wolf, G.
- 167-175 A network flow algorithm for just-in-time project scheduling
by Levner, E. V. & Nemirovsky, A. S.
- 176-182 Development of a heuristic project scheduler under resource constraints
by Minciardi, R. & Paolucci, M. & Puliafito, P. P.
- 183-195 A decision support system for the resource constrained project scheduling problem
by Nowicki, E. & Smutnicki, C.
- 196-207 MIPS: A DSS for multiobjective interactive project scheduling
by Rys, Tomasz & Stanek, Rafal & Ziembla, Wieslaw
- 208-219 A decomposition approach in a DSS for a resource constrained scheduling problem
by Serafini, P. & Speranza, M. G.
- 220-229 DSS for multiobjective project scheduling
by Slowinski, Roman & Soniewicki, Boleslaw & Weglarz, Jan
- 230-238 On the usefulness of standard industrial classifications in comparative financial statement analysis
by Dahlstedt, Roy & Salmi, Timo & Luoma, Martti & Laakkonen, Arto
- 239-248 Resource allocation for a stochastic CPM-type network through perturbation analysis
by Wan, Yat-wah
- 249-265 Group preference aggregation methods employed in AHP: An evaluation and an intrinsic process for deriving members' weightages
by Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S.
- 266-276 A robust strategy approach to a strategic mobility problem
by Ulusoy, Gunduz & Uzsoy, Reha
- 277-286 Valued preference structures
by Fodor, Janos C. & Roubens, Marc
- 287-298 A local constraint based analysis approach to project scheduling under general resource constraints
by Ozdamar, Linet & Ulusoy, Gunduz
- 299-310 The Travelling Salesman Problem with pick-up and delivery
by Mosheiov, Gur
- 311-324 Inspection error effects on economic selection of target value for a production process
by Chen, Shieh-Liang & Chung, Kun-Jen
- 325-339 On the coordination of product and by-product flows in two-level distribution networks: Model formulations and solution procedures
by Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Salomon, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 340-351 Combinatorial algorithms for some 1-facility median problems in the plane
by Hamacher, H. W. & Nickel, S.
- 352-368 The k-neighbor, r-domination problems on interval graphs
by Joshi, Dipti S. & Radhakrishnan, Sridhar & Chandrasekharan, N.
- 369-378 A quadratically convergent global algorithm for the linearly-constrained minimum cross-entropy problem
by Fang, S. C. & Tsao, H. S. J.
- 379-382 Estimation of returns to scale using data envelopment analysis: A comment
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
1994, Volume 79, Issue 1
- 1-12 One machine scheduling problem with fuzzy duedates
by Han, Sangsu & Ishii, Hiroaki & Fujii, Susumu
- 13-24 Optimal recycling of waste materials in a plastic extrusion production process
by Ladany, S. P. & So, K. C.
- 25-37 A Lagrangean decomposition solution to a single line multiproduct scheduling problem
by de Matta, Renato
- 38-50 Group scheduling jobs on a single machine: A multi-objective approach with preemptive priority structure
by Rana, S. P. & Singh, N.
- 51-72 Reliability of interconnected scheduled services
by Carey, Malachy
- 73-84 Operationalizing approximate multiattribute utility functions for use in practice
by Corner, James L.
- 85-94 A simple algorithm to incorporate transactions costs in quadratic optimisation
by Adcock, C. J. & Meade, N.
- 95-114 A polyhedral approach to the rural postman problem
by Corberan, A. & Sanchis, J. M.
- 115-122 Decision making under partial probability information
by Parkan, Celik
- 123-137 Optimal and heuristic inventory replenishment models for deteriorating items with exponential time-varying demand
by Hariga, Moncer A. & Benkherouf, Lakdere
- 138-150 A surrogate heuristic for set covering problems
by Lorena, Luiz Antonio N. & Belo Lopes, Fabio
1994, Volume 78, Issue 3
- 277-303 Optimization by pattern search
by Sherif, Yosef S. & Boice, Bruce A.
- 304-317 An interactive technique for the cutting stock problem with multiple objectives
by Abd El-Aal, Reda M. S.
- 318-333 The design of optimum component test plans in the demonstration of system reliability
by Kuban Altinel, Ismail
- 334-354 Supplier pricing and lot sizing when demand is price sensitive
by Abad, P. L.
- 355-366 A dynamic service quality cost model with word-of-mouth advertising
by Archer, N. P. & Wesolowsky, G. O.
- 367-379 A multiple-criteria composite index model for quantitative and qualitative data
by Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe
- 380-393 A fuzzy set theoretic approach to qualitative analysis of causal loops in system dynamics
by Pankaj & Seth, Kiran & Sushil
- 394-403 Single machine scheduling with start time dependent processing times: Some solvable cases
by Sundararaghavan, P. S. & Kunnathur, A. S.
- 404-412 Necessary and sufficient conditions of unacceptable solutions in NLP discriminant analysis
by Xiao, Baichun
- 413-425 Topology related index for performance comparison of blocking symmetrical networks
by de Nitto Persone, Vittoria
- 426-440 Waiting time estimation in a manufacturing system using the number of machine idle periods
by Jang, Jaejin & Liu, C. Richard