European Journal of Operational Research
March 1996, Volume 89, Issue 3
- 570-580 An amalgation of games
by Borm, Peter & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Potters, Jos & Tijs, Stef
- 581-592 Nonparametric econometric modelling: A neural network approach
by Shouhong Wang
- 593-608 Optimal batch size and raw material ordering policy for a production system with a fixed-interval, lumpy demand delivery system
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Parija, Gyana R.
- 609-617 LP relaxation of the two dimensional knapsack problem with box and GUB constraints
by Bagchi, Ansuman & Bhattacharyya, Nalinaksha & Chakravarti, Nilotpal
- 618-641 Generalized optimal designs and contingency plans in linear systems
by Yong Shi & Po-Lung Yu & Dazhi Zhang
- 642-659 Auxiliary tool allocation in flexible manufacturing systems
by Atan, Tankut S. & Pandit, Ram
- 660-667 The joint distribution of the number of occurrences of two interrelated Poisson processes
by Cuffe, Barry P. & Friedman, Moshe F.
- 668-670 Some notes on the time-variant Lyapunov theory
by Molnar, S. & Szidarovszky, F.
- 671-670 A comment on "Grey integer programming: an application to waste management planning under uncertainty" by Guo H. Huang, Brian W. Baetz, Gilles G. Patry : European Journal of Operational Research 83 (1995) 594-620
by Jenkins, Larry
March 1996, Volume 89, Issue 2
- 223-225 The management of congestion
by van Ackere, Ann
- 226-236 Pricing, routing, and incentive compatibility in multiserver queues
by Bradford, Richard M.
- 237-245 Cost of congestion, operational efficiency and management accounting
by Balachandran, Kashi R. & Radhakrishnan, Suresh
- 246-258 An appointment-based service center with guaranteed service
by Babad, Yair M. & Dada, Maqbool & Saharia, Aditya N.
- 259-268 Manufacturing lead times, system utilization rates and lead-time-related demand
by Weng, Z. Kevin
- 269-276 A lot sizing model with queueing delays: The issue of safety time
by Lambrecht, Marc R. & Chen, Shaoxiang & Vandaele, Nico J.
- 277-284 Optimizing steady state Markov chains by state reduction
by Grassmann, Winfried K.
- 285-301 A generalized maintenance model for stochastically deteriorating equipment
by Stadje, Wolfgang & Zuckerman, Dror
- 302-312 Capacity planning under different inspection strategies
by Gurnani, Haresh & Drezner, Zvi & Akella, Ram
- 313-325 Optimal time varying lot-sizing models under inflationary conditions
by Hariga, M. A. & Ben-Daya, M.
- 326-340 Integrated multi-item production-inventory systems
by Arreola-Risa, Antonio
- 341-354 Distribution planning for a divergent depotless two-echelon network under service constraints
by Verrijdt, J. H. C. M. & de Kok, A. G.
- 355-365 Modelling setup times, process batches and transfer batches using activity network logic
by Demeulemeester, Erik L. & Herroelen, Willy S.
- 366-379 Task scheduling with and without communication delays: A unified approach
by Krishnamoorthy, Venkatesh & Efe, Kemal
- 380-399 A decision model for interdependent information system project selection
by Santhanam, Radhika & Kyparisis, George J.
- 400-407 A note on an iterative forward/backward scheduling technique with reference to a procedure by Li and Willis
by Ozdamar, Linet & Ulusoy, Gunduz
- 408-422 Comparative studies in interactive multiple objective mathematical programming
by Aksoy, Yasemin & Butler, Timothy W. & Minor, Elliott D.
- 423-426 An O(m log n) algorithm for the max + sum spanning tree problem
by Punnen, Abraham P. & Nair, K. P. K.
- 427-444 A Thurstonian view of the analytic hierarchy process
by MacKay, David B. & Bowen, William M. & Zinnes, Joseph L.
February 1996, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 1-17 Optimization models for salesforce compensation
by Albers, Sonke
- 18-33 Performance assessment in higher education in Britain
by Johnes, Jill
- 34-52 State realization with exogenous variables - A test on blast furnace data
by Saxen, Henrik & Ostermark, Ralf
- 53-69 Piecewise affine approximations for the control of a one-reservoir hydroelectric system
by Drouin, Nicol & Gautier, Antoine & Lamond, Bernard F. & Lang, Pascal
- 70-85 Team coordination in decision support projects
by Mentzas, Gregory N.
- 86-99 Multi-level, single-machine lot sizing and scheduling (with initial inventory)
by Kimms, A.
- 100-107 Minimizing mean tardiness subject to unspecified minimum number tardy for a single machine
by Ben-Daya, M. & Duffuaa, S. O. & Raouf, A.
- 108-126 A heuristic algorithm for the asymmetric capacitated vehicle routing problem
by Vigo, Daniele
- 127-134 Optimal access control for broadband services: Stochastic knapsack with advance information
by Chius, Steve Y. & Lu, Leonard & Anthony Cox, Louis
- 135-146 Solving the failure-to-fit problem for plant layout: By changing department shapes and sizes
by Lin, Jin-Ling & Foote, Bobbie & Pulat, Simin & Chang, Chir-Ho & Cheung, John Y.
- 147-163 Analysis of a synchronization station for the performance evaluation of a kanban system with a general arrival process of demands
by Mascolo, Maria Di
- 164-171 On the M/G/1 machine interference model with spares
by Gupta, U. C. & Srinivasa Rao, T. S. S.
- 172-175 Preemptive scheduling in a two-stage multiprocessor flow shop is NP-hard
by Hoogeveen, J. A. & Lenstra, J. K. & Veltman, B.
- 176-184 Optimal expansion of capacitated transshipment networks
by Ahuja, R. K. & Batra, J. L. & Gupta, S. K. & Punnen, A. P.
- 185-192 An interactive approach for vector optimization problems
by Hussein, Mohammad L. & Abd El-Ghaffar, F. S.
- 193-201 Using aspiration levels in an interactive interior multiobjective linear programming algorithm
by Abel, Ami & Korhonen, Pekka
- 202-211 Using approximate gradients in developing an interactive interior primal-dual multiobjective linear programming algorithm
by Arbel, Ami & Oren, Shmuel S.
- 212-214 A note on programming problems with linear-plus-linear-fractional objective functions
by Hirche, Joachim
- 215-220 Comment on D.J. White, "A characterization of the feasible set of objective function vectors in linear multiple objective problems" : European Journal of Operational Research 52 (1991) 361-366
by Lotov, Alexander V.
February 1996, Volume 88, Issue 3
- 413-427 Optimization and sensitivity analysis of computer simulation models by the score function method
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Rubinstein, Reuven Y.
- 428-445 Modelling resource availability in general hospitals design and implementation of a decision support model
by Kusters, Rob J. & Groot, Petra M. A.
- 446-463 Integration of operation routing and economic production quantity decisions in batch manufacturing systems
by Egbelu, Pius J.
- 464-474 The team orienteering problem
by Chao, I-Ming & Golden, Bruce L. & Wasil, Edward A.
- 475-489 A fast and effective heuristic for the orienteering problem
by Chao, I-Ming & Golden, Bruce L. & Wasil, Edward A.
- 490-503 The capacitated distribution and waste disposal problem
by Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Salomon, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 504-515 Cash flow optimization in delivery scheduling
by Dror, Moshe & Trudeau, Pierre
- 516-524 An SA/TS mixture algorithm for the scheduling tardiness problem
by Adenso-Diaz, Belarmino
- 525-536 Robustly efficient parametric frontiers via Multiplicative DEA for domestic and international operations of the Latin American airline industry
by Charnes, Abraham & Gallegos, Armando & Li, Hongyu
- 537-549 Implied constraints and an alternate unified development of nonlinear programming theory
by Johri, Pravin K.
- 550-562 Finding improving directions in Lagrangian relaxation by fictitious play: A NASA scheduling application
by Bell, Colin E.
- 563-571 A simple Tabu Search method to solve the mixed-integer linear bilevel programming problem
by Wen, U. P. & Huang, A. D.
- 572-577 Pseudo-invexity and duality in nonlinear programming
by Nanda, S. & Das, L. N.
- 578-582 Testing integer knapsacks for feasibility
by Hansen, Paul & Ryan, Jennifer
- 583-585 A note on returns to scale in DEA
by Banker, R. D. & Bardhan, I. & Cooper, W. W.
- 586-591 Optimizing flow rates in a queueing network with side constraints
by Pourbabai, B. & Blanc, J. P. C. & van der Duyn Schouten, F. A.
- 592-598 A simple heuristic for buffer design in finite-capacity queues
by Gouweleeuw, Frank N. & Tijms, Henk C.
- 599-613 Discrete NT-policy single server queue with Markovian arrival process and phase type service
by Alfa, Attahiru Sule & Frigui, Imed
- 614-621 Queueing models with delayed state-dependent service times
by Wang, Pu Patrick
- 622-636 A K-step look-ahead analysis of value iteration algorithms for Markov decision processes
by Herzberg, Meir & Yechiali, Uri
January 1996, Volume 88, Issue 2
- 203-214 Statistical quality control and improvement
by Stuart, Michael & Mullins, Eamonn & Drew, Eileen
- 215-230 Strategic planning of transportation services for petroleum products An application of capacitated gravity models
by Douglas Smith, L. & Moses, Steven W.
- 231-250 Scheduling crackdowns on illicit drug markets
by Naik, Ashich V. & Baveja, Alok & Batta, Rajan & Caulkins, Jonathan P.
- 251-256 Economical and ecological utility oriented analysis of the process of anaerobic digestion of waste waters
by Pavlov, Yu. & Grancharov, D. & Momchev, V.
- 257-268 Determination of the portfolio selection for a property-liability insurance company
by Li, Susan X. & Huang, Zhimin
- 269-286 SIMPSON: An intelligent assistant for short-term manufacturing scheduling
by May, Jerrold H. & Vargas, Luis G.
- 287-303 Setting planned lead times for multi-operation jobs
by Matsuura, Haruki & Tsubone, Hitoshi & Kanezashi, Masakazu
- 304-319 On the estimation of optimal batch sizes in the analysis of simulation output
by Song, Wheyming Tina
- 320-327 Project management with time, cost, and quality considerations
by Babu, A. J. G. & Suresh, Nalina
- 328-335 Scheduling about a given common due date to minimize mean squared deviation of completion times
by Weng, Xiaohua & Ventura, Jose A.
- 336-344 Scheduling jobs with different, job-dependent earliness and tardiness penalties using the SLK method
by Adamopoulos, G. I. & Pappis, C. P.
- 345-347 A dominant subset of V-shaped sequences for a class of single machine sequencing problems
by Al-Turki, Umar M. & Mittenthal, John & Raghavachari, M.
- 348-357 Arbitrated matching: Formulation and protocol
by Ng, W. -Y. & Choi, K. -W. & Shum, K. -H.
- 358-367 Minimizing deviations from the group mean: A new linear programming approach for the two-group classification problem
by Lam, Kim Fung & Choo, Eng Ung & Moy, Jane W.
- 368-381 A combined constraint-space, objective-space approach for determining high-dimensional maximal efficient faces of multiple objective linear programs
by Dauer, Jerald P. & Gallagher, Richard J.
- 382-403 Conditional subgradient optimization -- Theory and applications
by Larsson, Torbjorn & Patriksson, Michael & Stromberg, Ann-Brith
- 404-412 A strategy for evolution of alhorithms to increase the computational effectiveness of NP-hard scheduling problems
by Li, Der-Chiang & Lin, Han-Kun & Torng, Kuan-Yueh
January 1996, Volume 88, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Mercer, Alan & Tilanus, Bernhard & Zimmermann, Hans-Jurgen
- 3-12 Stochastic vehicle routing
by Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert & Seguin, Rene
- 13-22 Variations in price elasticities
by George, Jennifer & Mercer, Alan & Wilson, Helen
- 23-27 On the impact of infrequent trading on the APT systematic risk components -- Evidence from a thin security market
by Martikainen, Teppo & Perttunen, Jukka & Yli-Olli, Paavo & Gunasekaran, A.
- 28-41 Choosing regulatory options when environmental costs are uncertain
by Gottinger, Hans W.
- 42-49 AHP-based synergy allocation to the partners in a merger
by Ossadnik, Wolfgang
- 50-68 Optimal procedures for the discrete time/cost trade-off problem in project networks
by Demeulemeester, Erik L. & Herroelen, Willy S. & Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 69-87 Stock cutting to minimize cutting length
by Bhadury, J. & Chandrasekaran, R.
- 88-100 A Stochastic Dynamic Programming model for scheduling of offshore petroleum fields with resource uncertainty
by Haugen, Kjetil K.
- 101-113 Heuristics and exact algorithms for solving the Monden problem
by Bautista, J. & Companys, R. & Corominas, A.
- 114-123 A Lagrangean heuristic for the maximal covering location problem
by Galvao, Roberto Dieguez & ReVelle, Charles
- 124-138 Scheduling programs with repetitive projects: A comparison of a simulated annealing, a genetic and a pair-wise swap algorithm
by Shtub, Avraham & LeBlanc, Larry J. & Cai, Ziyong
- 139-151 Mechanisms for local search
by Anderson, E. J.
- 152-164 Analyzing service blueprints using phase distributions
by Berkley, Blair J.
- 165-181 On genetic algorithms for the packing of polygons
by Jakobs, Stefan
- 182-202 Computational comparison on the partitioning strategies in multiple choice integer programming
by Lin, Edward Y. H. & Bricker, Dennis L.
December 1995, Volume 87, Issue 3
- 1-1 Operational research in Europe -- A special issue to celebrate the 20th anniversary of EURO
by Pappis, Costas
- Preface from the president of IFORS
by Bell, Peter
- 404-407 The founding of EURO The Association of European Operational Research Societies within IFORS
by Zimmermann, H. -J.
- 408-414 EURO 1975-1995: A fruitful evolution
by Brans, J. Pierre
- 415-421 EURO 20th Anniversary: The prospective future
by Krarup, Jakob
- 424-429 OR in Europe: Facts about EURO member societies
by Pappis, C. P.
- 430-434 Operational research in the Czech Republic
by Manas, Miroslav
- 435-439 Operations research and its practice in Finland -- An update
by Kivijarvi, Hannu & Kuula, Markku & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 440-444 Operations research activities in Germany
by Fleischmann, Bernhard
- 445-451 OR practice in Greece: Status and challenges
by Pappis, C. P. & Dimopoulou, M.
- 452-455 On the practice of OR in Hungary
by Harnos, Zs. & Komlosi, S. & Rapcsak, T. & Szantai, T.
- 456-460 A review of OR practice in Iceland
by Olafsson, Snjolfur
- 461-463 OR in Portugal: Past achievements and current perspectives
by Guimaraes, Rui & Themido, Isabel
- 464-468 OR practice in South Africa
by Stewart, Theodor J.
- 469-470 OR application in Spain. A brief review
by Lopez, Marco A. & Pastor, Jesus T.
- 471-473 A partial view of OR in Switzerland
by de Werra, Dominique & Hertz, Alain
- 474-482 Supporting real decisions: A review of OR practice in the UK
by Ranyard, John C.
- 484-499 Strands of practice in OR (the practitioner's dilemma)
by Corbett, Charles J. & Overmeer, Willem J. A. M. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 500-506 Operational research models in action, the result of international cooperation -- A potpourri
by Petrovic, Radivoj & Guberinic, Slobodan & Batanovic, Vladan & Cvetkovic, Dragos
- 507-518 Measuring macroeconomic performance in the OECD: A comparison of European and non-European countries
by Knox Lovell, C. A. & Pastor, Jesus T. & Turner, Judi A.
- 519-534 Planning of high school examinations in Denmark
by Hansen, Michael Pilegaard & Vidal, ReneVictor Valqui
- 535-550 Goal programming & data envelopment analysis (GoDEA) for target-based multi-level planning: Allocating central grants to the Greek local authorities
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas D.
- 551-563 Decision analysis interviews in environmental impact assessment
by Marttunen, Mika & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 564-573 Aggregate planning and scheduling in the food industry: A case study
by Tadei, R. & Trubian, M. & Avendano, J. L. & Della Croce, F. & Menga, G.
- 574-585 An intelligent system for US Coast Guard cutter scheduling
by Darby-Dowman, K. & Fink, R. K. & Mitra, G. & Smith, J. W.
- 586-598 A case study in empty railcar distribution
by Spieckermann, Sven & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 599-612 Risk analysis of catastrophes using experts' judgements: An empirical study on risk analysis of major civil aircraft accidents in Europe
by Bigun, Elizabeth Saers
- 613-623 Distribution of gas cylinders
by Folsz, F. & Meszaros, C. & Rapcsak, T.
- 624-640 Planning and performance in state-owned enterprises: A multidimensional assessment
by Labroukos, N. S. & Lioukas, S. & Chambers, D.
- 641-657 Assessing police forces in England and Wales using data envelopment analysis
by Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 658-669 Case study based on a multi-period multi-criteria production planning model
by Kalpic, Damir & Mornar, Vedran & Baranovic, Mirta
- 670-684 A minimax assignment problem in treelike communication networks
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Cela, Eranda & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 685-692 Multi-item inventory control: A multicriteria view
by Lenard, J. D. & Roy, B.
- 693-706 Probabilistic combinatorial optimization problems on graphs: A new domain in operational research
by Bellalouna, Monia & Murat, Cecile & Paschos, Vangelis Th.
- 708-721 AMOS -- A probability-driven, customer-oriented decision support system for target marketing of solo mailings
by Levin, Nissan & Zahavi, Jacob & Olitsky, Morris
- 722-730 The design of a 0-1 integer optimizer and its application in the Carmen system
by Wedelin, Dag
- 731-738 An application of a multi-objective programming technique to construction accuracy control of cable-stayed bridges
by Nakayama, Hirotaka & Kaneshige, Kazuyoshi & Takemoto, Shinji & Watada, Yasuo
December 1995, Volume 87, Issue 2
- 203-213 The capacitated plant location problem
by Sridharan, R.
- 214-222 Optimal routing in a transportation network
by Goczylla, Krzysztof & Cielatkowski, Janusz
- 223-246 Example application of the cognitive design procedure for an order pick system: Case study
by Yoon, Chang S. & Sharp, Gunter P.
- 247-256 PETAPS: A prototype decision support system for consumer product marketing and promotion
by Davis, Joseph G. & Sundaram, David
- 257-273 A mixed integer model of bidding strategies for outsourcing
by Nam, K. & Chaudhury, A. & Rao, H. Raghav
- 274-283 Assignment of a job load in a distributed system: A multicriteria design method
by Lee, Heeseok
- 284-288 Single machine scheduling problem with fuzzy precedence relation
by Ishii, Hiroaki & Tada, Minoru
- 289-298 Ramifications of tool magazine size on the makespan and routing flexibility of flexible manufacturing systems
by Mohamed, Zubair M.
- 299-315 Impact of job-sequence on the down-time of a deteriorating flexible machine
by Chakravarty, Amiya K. & Balakrishnan, Nagraj
- 316-327 Optimal inventory policies under service-sensitive demand
by Ernst, Ricardo & Powell, Stephen G.
- 328-342 Column generation applied to linear programs in course registration
by Sankaran, Jayaram K.
- 343-348 A hybrid heuristic for the generalized assignment problem
by Amini, Mohammad M. & Racer, Michael
- 349-367 Simulation metamodel estimation using a combined correlation-based variance reduction technique for first and higher-order metamodels
by Tew, Jeffrey D.
- 368-374 A two-phase shortest path algorithm for networks with node coordinates
by Lysgaard, Jens
- 375-388 Performance bounds for the effectiveness of pooling in multi-processing systems
by Benjaafar, Saifallah
- 389-402 Evaluating bank branch location and performance: A case study
by Boufounou, Paraskevi V.
November 1995, Volume 87, Issue 1
- 1-20 Logistic chain modelling
by Slats, Piet A. & Bhola, Bis & Evers, Joseph J. M. & Dijkhuizen, Gert
- 21-34 Statistical validation of simulation models
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 35-44 Simulating health systems: modelling problems and software solutions
by Davies, Huw T. O. & Davies, Ruth
- 45-56 Consequences of uncertainty in the analytic hierarchy process: A simulation approach
by Paulson, Dan & Zahir, Sajjad
- 57-64 Improved heuristics for sequencing cutting patterns
by Yuen, Boon J.
- 65-73 A heuristic procedure for the single-row facility layout problem
by Ravi Kumar, K. & Hadjinicola, George C. & Lin, Ting-li
- 74-92 Multiple items procurement under stochastic nonstationary demands
by Martel, Alain & Diaby, Moustapha & Boctor, Fayez
- 93-108 An approximation to the continuous review inventory model with perishable items and lead times
by Chiu, Huan Neng
- 109-121 Graph theoretic relaxations of set covering and set partitioning problems
by El-Darzi, Elia & Mitra, Gautam
- 122-131 The determination of the optimal component input numbers for the completion of a single manufacturing order
by Nicholls, Miles G.
- 132-141 Setup cost stability region for the multi-level dynamic lot sizing problem
by Voros, Jozsef
- 142-147 On solving a variation of the assignment problem
by Armstrong, Ronald D. & Jin, Zhiying
- 148-165 Optimal design of syndicated panels: A mathematical programming approach
by Golany, B. & Phillips, F. Y. & Rousseau, J. J.
- 166-174 A special class parametric of knapsack problems: Analytic aids and heuristics
by White, D. J.
- 175-187 An expanding-core algorithm for the exact 0-1 knapsack problem
by Pisinger, David
- 188-199 Stability analysis for a special interval cutting problem
by Dempe, S. & Muller, E.
- 200-202 QHOPDM -- A higher order primal-dual method for large scale convex quadratic programming
by Altman, Anna
November 1995, Volume 86, Issue 3
- 395-401 Progress with single-item lot-sizing
by Wolsey, Laurence A.
- 402-421 A structured model to manage a large number of transactions
by Andronico, Alfio & Cossa, Laura & Gagliardi, Marco & Spera, Cosimo
- 422-433 A pulsing model of advertising competition: A game theoretic approach, part B -- Empirical application and findings
by Mesak, Hani I. & Calloway, James A.
- 434-451 Multinational plant location as a game of timing
by Tombak, Mihkel M.
- 452-468 A double annealing algorithm for discrete location/allocation problems
by Righini, Giovanni
- 469-479 Parametric uncapacitated facility location
by Tcha, Dong-wan & Myung, Young-soo & Chung, Ki-ho
- 480-490 Improvement heuristics for the Vehicle Routing Problem based on simulated annealing
by Van Breedam, Alex
- 491-502 Heuristic procedures for minimizing makespan and the number of required pallets
by Chu, Chengbin & Proth, Jean-Marie & Sethi, Suresh
- 503-525 The numerical solution of stochastic automata networks
by Stewart, William J. & Atif, Karim & Plateau, Brigette
- 526-536 Minimax regret solution to linear programming problems with an interval objective function
by Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 537-548 An investigation of the use of goal programming to fit response surfaces
by Lewis, Robert P. & Taha, Hamdy A.
- 549-564 A nonlinear programming model for partially observable Markov decision processes: Finite horizon case
by Serin, Yasemin
- 565-579 Thermostatistical persistency: A powerful improving concept for simulated annealing algorithms
by Chardaire, Pierre & Lutton, Jean Luc & Sutter, Alain
- 580-591 Interdicting the activities of a linear program -- A parametric analysis
by Chern, Maw-Sheng & Lin, Kao-Cheng
October 1995, Volume 86, Issue 2
- 189-200 Handling multiple sources of variation using influence diagrams
by Smith, Jim Q.
- 201-215 Optimal location of routes for vehicles transporting hazardous materials
by Karkazis, J. & Boffey, T. B.
- 216-230 Production analysis in different time periods: An application of data envelopment analysis
by Toshiyuki Sueyoshi
- 231-248 A pulsing model of advertising competition: A game theoretic approach, part A -- Theoretical foundation
by Mesak, Hani I. & Calloway, James A.
- 249-261 Cost analysis of alternative formulations for personnel scheduling in continuously operating organizations
by Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W.
- 262-269 V- and GG-shaped properties for optimal single machine schedules for a class of non-separable penalty functions
by Mittenthal, John & Raghavachari, M. & Rana, Arif I.
- 270-280 Application of multiattribute theory in a safety monitor for the planning of maintenance jobs
by Heins, W. & Roling, M. W. M.
- 281-292 EOQ models for perishable items under stock dependent selling rate
by Padmanabhan, G. & Vrat, Prem
- 293-299 On an inventory model with deteriorating items and decreasing time-varying demand and shortages
by Benkherouf, Lakdere
- 300-314 Modeling quantity discounts under general price-sensitive demand functions: Optimal policies and relationships
by Kevin Weng, Z.
- 315-331 Assessing priority weights from subsets of pairwise comparisons in multiple criteria optimization problems
by Takeda, Eiji & Yu, Po-Lung
- 332-336 On the properly efficient points of nonconvex sets
by The Luc, Dinh
- 337-344 A bilevel bottleneck programming problem
by Mathur, Kanchan & Puri, M. C.
- 345-357 Design of optimal maintenance policies based on on-line sampling plans
by Hsu, Lie-Fern & Kuo, Shyanjaw
- 358-365 Optimal sequential file search: A reduced-state dynamic programming approach
by Blair, Charles & Monahan, George E.
- 366-373 Purposive contradiction, intervening duality and the nature of probability
by Ryan, Michael J.