Portfolio optimization when asset returns have the Gaussian mixture distribution
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graflund, Andreas & Nilsson, Birger, 2002.
"Dynamic Portfolio Selection: The Relevance of Switching Regimes and Investment Horizon,"
2002:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Graflund & Birger Nilsson, 2003. "Dynamic Portfolio Selection: the Relevance of Switching Regimes and Investment Horizon," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(2), pages 179-200.
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert, 2002. "International Asset Allocation With Regime Shifts," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 1137-1187.
- Alberto Suarez & Santiago Carrillo, 2000. "Computational Tools For The Analysis Of Market Risk," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 144, Society for Computational Economics.
- Pivato, Marcus & Seco, Luis, 2003. "Estimating the spectral measure of a multivariate stable distribution via spherical harmonic analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 219-240, November.
- Subu Venkataraman, 1997. "Value at risk for a mixture of normal distributions: the use of quasi- Bayesian estimation techniques," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar, pages 2-13.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- John Driffill & Turalay Kenc & Martin Sola, 2002. "Merton-style option pricing under regime switching," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 304, Society for Computational Economics.
- Chiraz Labidi & Thierry An, 2000. "Revisiting The Finite Mixture Of Gaussian Distributions With Applications To Futures Markets," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 67, Society for Computational Economics.
- Campbell, Rachel & Koedijk, Kees & Kofman, Paul, 2002. "Increased Correlation in Bear markets: A Downside Risk Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 3172, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mico Loretan & William B. English, 2000. "Evaluating "correlation breakdowns" during periods of market volatility," International Finance Discussion Papers 658, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hamilton, James D, 1991. "A Quasi-Bayesian Approach to Estimating Parameters for Mixtures of Normal Distributions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(1), pages 27-39, January.
- N. H. Bingham & Rudiger Kiesel, 2002. "Semi-parametric modelling in finance: theoretical foundations," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 241-250.
- Arditti, Fred D & Levy, Haim, 1975. "Portfolio Efficiency Analysis in Three Moments: The Multiperiod Case," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 797-809, June.
- Lorenzo CAPPIELLO & Tom A. Fearnley, 2000. "International CAPM with Regime Switching GARCH Parameters," FAME Research Paper Series rp17, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:185:y:2008:i:3:p:1434-1461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.