Shapley mappings and the cumulative value for n-person games with fuzzy coalitions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsurumi, Masayo & Tanino, Tetsuzo & Inuiguchi, Masahiro, 2001. "A Shapley function on a class of cooperative fuzzy games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 596-618, March.
- Aubin, Jean-Pierre, 1981. "Locally lipschitz cooperative games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 241-262, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fanyong Meng & Qiang Zhang & Xiaohong Chen, 2017. "Fuzzy Multichoice Games with Fuzzy Characteristic Functions," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 565-595, May.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2012. "A fast approach to compute fuzzy values of matrix games with payoffs of triangular fuzzy numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 421-429.
- Mojtaba Sadegh & Najmeh Mahjouri & Reza Kerachian, 2010. "Optimal Inter-Basin Water Allocation Using Crisp and Fuzzy Shapley Games," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(10), pages 2291-2310, August.
- Li, Shujin & Zhang, Qiang, 2009. "A simplified expression of the Shapley function for fuzzy game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 234-245, July.
- Yu-Hsien Liao, 2016. "The consistent value for fuzzy games: alternative axiomatizations," Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 129-138, June.
- Fanyong Meng & Xiaohong Chen, 2016. "Cooperative Fuzzy Games with Convex Combination Form," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 33(01), pages 1-25, February.
- Fanyong Meng & Qiang Zhang & Xiaohong Chen, 0. "Fuzzy Multichoice Games with Fuzzy Characteristic Functions," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-31.
- Keyzer, Michiel & van Wesenbeeck, Cornelia, 2011. "Optimal coalition formation and surplus distribution: Two sides of one coin," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(3), pages 604-615, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:186:y:2008:i:1:p:288-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.