On some families of cooperative fuzzy games
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/182/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R. & Ishihara, S. & Muto, S., 2004. "On cores and stable sets for fuzzy games," Other publications TiSEM 66dd20be-cb4b-4b6d-937e-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Aubin, Jean-Pierre, 1981. "Locally lipschitz cooperative games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 241-262, October.
- Tsurumi, Masayo & Tanino, Tetsuzo & Inuiguchi, Masahiro, 2001. "A Shapley function on a class of cooperative fuzzy games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 596-618, March.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2002.
"Convex Fuzzy Games and Participation Monotonic Allocation Schemes,"
2002-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Branzei,R. & Dimitrov,D. & Tijs,S., 2002. "Convex fuzzy games and participation monotonic allocation schemes," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 332, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Convex fuzzy games and participation monotonic allocation schemes," Other publications TiSEM fbae679e-d7f4-4601-a785-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Biswas, A. K. & Parthasarathy, T. & Potters, J. A. M. & Voorneveld, M., 1999. "Large Cores and Exactness," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Yaron Azrieli & Ehud Lehrer, 2007. "Market Games in Large Economies with a Finite Number of Types," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(2), pages 327-342, May.
- Stef Tijs & Rodica Brânzei, 2004. "Various characterizations of convex fuzzy games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 12(2), pages 399-408, December.
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R., 2004. "Various characterizations of convex fuzzy games," Other publications TiSEM 065d1a5e-b3be-4887-b6d4-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sharkey, William W. & Telser, Lester G., 1978. "Supportable cost functions for the multiproduct firm," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-37, June.
- Yaron Azrieli & Ehud Lehrer, 2007. "Extendable Cooperative Games," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(6), pages 1069-1078, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:36:y:2007:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.