Market Games in Large Economies with a Finite Number of Types
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shellshear, Evan, 2011. "Characterizing core stability with fuzzy games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 410, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Gerwald Gulick & Henk Norde, 2013. "Fuzzy cores and fuzzy balancedness," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 77(2), pages 131-146, April.
- Yaron Azrieli & Ehud Lehrer, 2007. "On some families of cooperative fuzzy games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15, September.
- Wooders, Myrna, 2008.
"Market games and clubs,"
33968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2010.
- Myrna Wooders, 2009. "Market Games and Clubs," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0919, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:compst:v:77:y:2013:i:2:p:131-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ehud Lehrer, 2009. "A new integral for capacities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 157-176.
- Myrna Wooders, 2008. "Games with Many Players and Abstract Economies Permitting Differentiated Commodities, Clubs, and Public Goods," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0813, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Keyzer, Michiel & van Wesenbeeck, Cornelia, 2011. "Optimal coalition formation and surplus distribution: Two sides of one coin," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(3), pages 604-615, December.
- Christopher Chambers & Paul Healy, 2012. "Updating toward the signal," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(3), pages 765-786, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket games; Cooperative fuzzy games; Investment games; Core; C71; D51;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:31:y:2007:i:2:p:327-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .