Asymptotic Values of Vector Measure Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Neyman, Abraham, 2002. "Values of games with infinitely many players," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 56, pages 2121-2167 Elsevier.
- Aumann, R. J. & Kurz, M. & Neyman, A., 1987. "Power and public goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 108-127, June.
- Neyman, Abraham, 2010. "Singular games in bv'NA," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 384-387, July.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
- R. J. Aumann & M. Kurz & A. Neyman, 1983. "Voting for Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 677-693.
- Hart, Sergiu, 1977. "Asymptotic value of games with a continuum of players," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 57-80, March.
- Aumann, Robert J & Kurz, Mordecai, 1977. "Power and Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1137-1161, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsasymptotic value; weighted majority game; two-house weighted; majority game; vector measure game; Shapley value;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Simkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crihuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.