Characterizing core stability with fuzzy games
This paper investigates core stability of cooperative, TU games via a fuzzy extension of the totally balanced cover of a TU game. The stability of the core of the fuzzy extension of a game, the concave extension, is shown to reflect the core stability of the original game and vice versa. Stability of the core is then shown to be equivalent to the existence of an equilibrium of a certain correspondence.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.imw.uni-bielefeld.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R. & Ishihara, S. & Muto, S., 2004. "On cores and stable sets for fuzzy games," Other publications TiSEM 66dd20be-cb4b-4b6d-937e-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yaron Azrieli & Ehud Lehrer, 2007. "Extendable Cooperative Games," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(6), pages 1069-1078, December.
- Weber, Robert J., 1994. "Games in coalitional form," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 36, pages 1285-1303 Elsevier.
- Yaron Azrieli & Ehud Lehrer, 2007. "On some families of cooperative fuzzy games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15, September.
- Yaron Azrieli & Ehud Lehrer, 2007. "Market Games in Large Economies with a Finite Number of Types," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 327-342, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bie:wpaper:410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bettina Weingarten)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.