Aubin cores and bargaining sets for convex cooperative fuzzy games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Branzei,R. & Dimitrov,D. & Tijs,S., 2002.
"Convex fuzzy games and participation monotonic allocation schemes,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
332, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2002. "Convex Fuzzy Games and Participation Monotonic Allocation Schemes," Discussion Paper 2002-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Convex fuzzy games and participation monotonic allocation schemes," Other publications TiSEM fbae679e-d7f4-4601-a785-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yaron Azrieli & Ehud Lehrer, 2007. "On some families of cooperative fuzzy games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15, September.
- repec:spr:lnecms:978-3-540-28509-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2004. "Bargaining Sets of Voting Games," Discussion Paper Series dp376, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2015. "A bargaining-Walras approach for finite economies," MPRA Paper 69802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2014. "On bargaining sets for finite economies," MPRA Paper 62303, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jul 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsConvex fuzzy games; Cores; Bargaining sets; Monotonic cover; C71;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:40:y:2011:i:3:p:467-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .