Cooperative investment games or population games
The model of a cooperative fuzzy game is interpreted as both a population game and a cooperative investment game. Three types of core- like solutions induced by these interpretations are introduced and investigated. The interpretation of a game as a population game allows us to define sub-games. We show that, unlike the well-known Shapley- Shubik theorem on market games (Shapley-Shubik) there might be a population game such that each of its sub-games has a non-empty core and, nevertheless, it is not a market game. It turns out that, in order to be a market game, a population game needs to be also homogeneous. We also discuss some special classes of population games such as convex games, exact games, homogeneousgames and additive games.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2002.
"Convex Fuzzy Games and Participation Monotonic Allocation Schemes,"
2002-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Convex fuzzy games and participation monotonic allocation schemes," Other publications TiSEM fbae679e-d7f4-4601-a785-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Branzei,R. & Dimitrov,D. & Tijs,S., 2002. "Convex fuzzy games and participation monotonic allocation schemes," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 332, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Tsurumi, Masayo & Tanino, Tetsuzo & Inuiguchi, Masahiro, 2001. "A Shapley function on a class of cooperative fuzzy games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 596-618, March.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Yaron Azrieli & Ehud Lehrer, 2004. "On Concavification and Convex Games," Game Theory and Information 0408002, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0503007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.