Cooperative investment games or population games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2002.
"Convex Fuzzy Games and Participation Monotonic Allocation Schemes,"
2002-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Convex fuzzy games and participation monotonic allocation schemes," Other publications TiSEM fbae679e-d7f4-4601-a785-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ashfold, Mnr & Dixon, Rn & Irving, Sj & Koeppe, Hm & Meier, W & Nightingale, Jr & Schnieder, L & Welge, Kh, 2010. "Stereochemical And Angular-Momentum Constraints In The Photodissociation Of Ammonia," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 332, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Tsurumi, Masayo & Tanino, Tetsuzo & Inuiguchi, Masahiro, 2001. "A Shapley function on a class of cooperative fuzzy games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 596-618, March.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Yaron Azrieli & Ehud Lehrer, 2004. "On Concavification and Convex Games," Game Theory and Information 0408002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2011059040295 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment game; population game; fuzzy game; core-like solution; market game;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0503007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.