On Concavification and Convex Games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Péter Csóka & P. Herings & László Kóczy, 2011.
"Balancedness conditions for exact games,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 74(1), pages 41-52, August.
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & László Á. Kóczy, 2007. "Balancedness Conditions for Exact Games," Working Paper Series 0805, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised May 2008.
- Csóka, P. & Herings, P.J.J. & Kóczy, L.Á., 2007. "Balancedness conditions for exact games," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- CsÃ³ka PÃ©ter & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & KÃ³czy LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã ., 2007. "Balancedness Conditions for Exact Games," Research Memorandum 039, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bachmeier, BE & Nerlich, AG & Boukamp, P & Lichtinghagen, R & Tschesche, Harald & Fritz, H & Fink, E, 2010. "Human keratinocyte cell lines differ in the expression of the collagenolytic matrix metalloproteinases-1,-8, and-13 and of TIMP-1," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 381, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Yaron Azrieli & Ehud Lehrer, 2005. "Cooperative investment games or population games," Game Theory and Information 0503007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodica Branzei & Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs, 2008. "Convex Games Versus Clan Games," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(04), pages 363-372.
- repec:spr:compst:v:74:y:2011:i:1:p:41-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ehud Lehrer, 2009. "A new integral for capacities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 157-176, April.
- Branzei, Rodica & Dimitrov, Dinko & Tijs, Stef, 2011. "Convex games, clan games, and their marginal games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 368, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
More about this item
Keywordsconcavification; convex games; core; totally balanced; exact games;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0408002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.