Further open problems in cooperative games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vito Fragnelli & Stefano Gagliardo & Fabio Gastaldi, 2014. "Integer solutions to bankruptcy problems with non-integer claims," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 892-933, October.
- Vito Fragnelli, 2012. "How to divide the costs of urban solid wastes collection among citizens?," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(3), pages 51-64.
- Norde, Henk & Fragnelli, Vito & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Patrone, Fioravante & Tijs, Stef, 2002. "Balancedness of infrastructure cost games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 635-654, February.
- Federica Briata & Marco Dall’Aglio & Vito Fragnelli, 2012. "Dynamic Collusion and Collusion Games in Knaster’s Procedure," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(3), pages 199-208, October.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco & Ricardo Martínez, 2004. "Egalitarian Rules In Claims Problems With Indivisible Goods," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Michela Chessa & Vito Fragnelli, 2013. "Open Problems In Veto Theory," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(02), pages 1-15.
- Vito Fragnelli, 2004. "A Note On The Owen Set Of Linear," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 56(2_2), pages 205-213, February.
- Michela Chessa & Vito Fragnelli, 2014. "The bargaining set for sharing the power," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 215(1), pages 49-61, April.
- Carmen Herrero & Ricardo Martínez, 2008.
"Balanced allocation methods for claims problems with indivisibilities,"
Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(4), pages 603-617, May.
- HERRERO, Carmen & MARTINEZ, Ricardo, 2006. "Balanced allocation methods for claims problems with indivisibilities," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2006066, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vito Fragnelli & Maria Erminia Marina, 2009. "Strategic Manipulations and Collusions in Knaster Procedure," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 143-153, July.
- Shapley, L. S. & Shubik, Martin, 1954. "A Method for Evaluating the Distribution of Power in a Committee System," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(3), pages 787-792, September.
- Vito Fragnelli & Anna Iandolino, 2004. "A cost allocation problem in urban solid wastes collection and disposal," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 59(3), pages 447-463, July.
- Casas-Méndez, Balbina & Fragnelli, Vito & García-Jurado, Ignacio, 2011. "Weighted bankruptcy rules and the museum pass problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 161-168, November.
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 64-79, January.
- Enrico Denti & Nando Prati, 2004. "Relevance of winning coalitions in indirect control of corporations," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 183-192, April.
- Gambarelli, Gianfranco & Owen, Guillermo, 1994. "Indirect Control of Corporations," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(4), pages 287-302.
- Enrico Denti & Nando Prati, 2004. "Relevance of winning coalitions in indirect control of corporations," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 56(2_2), pages 183-192, February.
- van Gellekom, J. R. G. & Potters, J. A. M. & Reijnierse, J. H. & Engel, M. C. & Tijs, S. H., 2000. "Characterization of the Owen Set of Linear Production Processes," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 139-156, July.
- Cesarino Bertini & Gianfranco Gambarelli & Antonino Scarelli & Zoltán Varga, 2011. "Equilibrium Solution in a Game between a Cooperative and its Members," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 162-171, August.
- Balbina Casas-Mendez & Vito Fragnelli & Ignacio Garcìa-Jurado, 2014. "A survey of allocation rules for the museum pass problem," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 38(2), pages 191-205, May.
- Tijs, S.H. & van Gellekom, J.R.G. & Potters, J.A.M. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Engel, M.C., 2000. "Characterization of the Owen set of linear production processes," Other publications TiSEM bdf0c618-e9f1-496a-b977-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:spr:compst:v:59:y:2004:i:3:p:447-463 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscooperative games; values; applications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:4:y:2014:p:51-62:id:1133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piotr Wawrzynowski) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Piotr Wawrzynowski to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.